What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

good but they already had a separate homeland named 'pakistan'...those who want to go there..feel free to go...

Pakistan is for Pakistanis not for anyone else

their are 200 million muslims in india they have their own land, pay taxes and if india becomes a junglee nation the people need to divide

divide the land
divide india into muslim areas and the rest

When overwhelming majority wants to change laws who is going to stop?What could any law do when Iran revolution happened?Vox populi,Vox dei.Everything falls before the people power.just like secularism fell this election and became a prostituted and disgusting word.The future is only good for hindutva from independence secularism has been going downhill not up.More and more hindus wake up to see what secularism is doing to them and the assault of organized religions will only accelerate the matter.
Secular hindus as usual voted for secular parties, it was only the communal hindus who voted for bjp.Congress retained its share of vote percentage from last time,BJP managed to make additional 7 crore seculars into hindu support this time.

Masturbation, mental or otherwise is a practice best performed in private. Everyone can have their moments of delusion , Owaisi has his, you can have yours. Owaisi is hoping he can go back to the "glories" of the past & you keep wanting people to "wake up", hoping that they do to your pipe dream. I don't know whether more Hindus will wake up but I certainly hope you do. Otherwise, call me when the world changes, I prefer to deal with this world as it exists now.

Hahahaha, Faking News "has taken absolutely by saying" (Ekdam keh ke le li hai) !!!

1549460_754914431197983_7479894786100706044_n.jpg

If you do something against them, i would call you a politically naive idiot ( no disrespect intended ). I would say " Let them prosper ". They are and would prove to be an asset for BJP. There is nothing called as moderate Hindu when MIM is in you neighbourhood.

BJP- TDP alliance would anyway come to power or atleast get close to it by 2019 as trs is anway going to fail miserably ( atleast thats wat the people's perception in my social circle , knowing on the facts that how pathetic liars are the kcr and his brigade) but if we allow people like him to go on a free way to make hate speeches like these we would be ending with more owasis taking inspiration from him and ranting against us ...it would be prudent for the bjp givtr in centre to take a strict action against him and throw him in jail...

Pakistan is for Pakistanis not for anyone
but islam doesn't believe in discrimination based on the caste,creed,NATIONALITY,language...all are equal and brothers,isn't??....if you are a true follower of islam ..you should accept them...

Hazaaron khwahishen aisi ke har khwahish pe dam nikle. Bohat niklay mere armaan, lekin phir bhi kam nikle!
Dil k Bahlano ko ....Ghalib yahi Khayal Acha hy....:lol:
Pakistan is for Pakistanis not for anyone else
their are 200 million muslims in india they have their own land, pay taxes and if india becomes a junglee nation the people need to divide
divide the land
divide india into muslim areas and the rest
....Yes why not...its their basic right...
but islam doesn't believe in discrimination based on the caste,creed,NATIONALITY,language...all are equal and brothers,isn't??....if you are a true follower of islam ..you should accept them...
We will help them in all aspects....especially with newly born Land where they are in majority...:enjoy:

Gosh! India and its' diversity!

Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi or Bengali speaker will never think Hindi is being THRUST upon them. I don't think even in South India has a problem with that apart from Dravidian Nationalists.

Hindi in not even my native language, but it was still a compulsory language in my state. My parents didn't think it was IMPOSED upon us. In fact till I was 20 years old I thought Hindi was our national language. What's wrong in learning the language when its 45% of Indians' native language and more than 85% people speak it?

And as for him selecting Hindi? He'd speak in freaking sign language if he desires! What's the big freaking deal!

In fact I'm of the opinion that Hindi should be imposed! (This is coming from a person whose not a native Hindi speaker)

Where's the unity in diversity?! Sometimes, one wonders India would be a better place if it was homogenous country like China.

China is not homogenous. Mandarin was forcefully taught to all so that all could understand each other. Otherwise they are free to speak to each other in their local languages. Had mandarin not been imposed, no Chinese from north, south, east or west could understand each other.

There is no language like Chinese.

India is a >2000 year old culture when u make hindi as a national language inspite of being a mediocre unoriginal language, u are insulting the nation...

Be indian first not hindi speaker, put pride of india before ur irrational pride of hindi...

Just because UP has largest population, should PM of India be a native of UP? Don't be irrational, all indian languages must be our national language..btw I won't quote Annadurai to save u embarrassment..

Sriram ji, no one is imposing Hindi. But it is the easiest Indian language to communicate across the country. Look at how many states speak it. They speak their own mother tongue and also Hindi for maintaining inter-regional communication. Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, MP, Chhatisgarh, Odisha, Himachal, J&K, Uttarakhand, UP, Bihad, Jharkhand, WB, Kerala (yes they do), Arunachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra, Sikkim and Assam (except the ULFA types).

I am myself a Sikkimese and speak Hindi. Not because of any force but because of choosing a common easy to learn Indian language to talk with people of other parts of India.

Before this whole regionalist politics in TN, I take it that Hindi was a passable chosen subject there until the DMK types came in and banned the language.

The other option for common language is Sanskrit, which none of our modern leaders chose.

An NDA government would love to bring Sanskrit back for all state languages, as it is the mother language of all Indian languages.

But then what would you say?

Please, you guys are fed with wrong lies that Hindi is designed to take over your native Tamil or Malayalam or whichever state you are from.

No.

It is simply to maintain an Indian alternative.

English is a global language; let us keep it to that.

No one is asking you to learn written and crisp grammar of Hindi.

But being aware of basic communication would really be an asset. The beauty of our India is that all kids are mostly brought up in a multi lingual environment which is very beneficial for them later in life.

Last edited:

Accept them????? We should help them get their own nation in india

provide support, weapons, information

islamic empires grew because muslim armies marched into kaffir territory where muslims were oppressed

Potential fifth column or joker playing to the crowd?Can't make up my mind.
So we are all dogs now. Nothing new though. Plenty of 'tourists' from Afghanistan and beyond thought the same.

I will soon begin 'work' in Telengana, the exponential growth of the shakhas gives me hope. Modi has correctly ignored this loser. We ('kutte ke nasl') may not. :devil:

Last edited:
Now, BJP hopes for 44-plus in J&K

JAMMU: After capturing power in New Delhi and claiming three of the six Lok Sabha seats from Jammu and Kashmir, the Bharatiya Janata Party is hoping to replicate this in the assembly elections later this year by targeting 44-plus seats — or a majority — in the 87-member house, up from its current tally of 11.

"Plan +44 is the name given to the BJP campaign to get power in the state assembly. We will definitely get many more seats during the assembly elections," said a senior BJP leader in winter capital Jammu.

This in a situation in which the ruling coalition of the regional National Conference (NC) and the Congress is unlikely to fight the assembly elections in alliance.

Insiders in both the NC and the Congress reveal the senior leaders of the two parties are already blaming each other for the Lok Sabha poll debacle in which neither party won any seat. :lol:

The widening chasm between the two parties became clear on Tuesday when NC and Congress ministers called separate press conferences to claim credit for hiking the retirement age of government employees to 60 years from the existing 58.

The NC has 28, the PDP 21, the Congress 17 and the BJP 11 seats in the state assembly with independents and others accounting for 10 seats.

What has encouraged the BJP to aim high in the assembly elections is the response Narendra Modi received during his two visits to the Jammu region during the election campaign that swept him into the prime minister's office.

The Congress was uprooted by BJP candidates during the Lok Sabha elections in assembly segments that had once been its strongholds.

The BJP's Jugul Kishore won from Jammu, leaving his Congress rival, Madan Lal Sharma, miles behind.

The Chhamb (reserved) assembly segment, represented by senior Congress leader and Deputy Chief Minister Tara Chand, saw more votes polled for the BJP candidate than the Congress candidate.

The Akhnoor assembly segment, which is represented by Sharma's younger brother, Sham Lal Sharma, the irrigation and public health engineering minister, also saw more votes polled for the BJP candidate.

In the Udhampur constituency, where the Congress had fielded its stalwart, former state chief minister and then union health minister, Ghulam Nabi Azad, an otherwise lesser known Jitender Singh of the BJP won by over 60,000 votes.

Assembly seats like the Gandhi Nagar, represented by the Congress leader and state minister Raman Bhalla, and Vijaypur, represented by the NC's Surjeet Singh Salathia, also saw more votes polled for the BJP.

"These are realities the BJP is working on to realize its +44 plan," said a senior Congress leader who obviously did not want to be named.

With Modi in power at the centre, the BJP believes it would make mincemeat of its rivals in the Jammu region, which accounts for 37 seats. (The Kashmir Valley has 46 seats and Ladakh four).

Whether or not the BJP is able to realize its lofty dream of getting 44 seats, the fact remains it has emerged as a force to reckon with in the Jammu region.

Heady on the wine of success, the spirits are already running high among the rank and file of the BJP in Jammu and Kashmir.

Now, BJP hopes for 44-plus in J&K - The Times of India

I hope this happens. This will be a big step towards repealing of Art 370. In a couple of years BJP may try to get majority in RS also so with both J&K assembly and Parliament in control BJP can move forward to fulfill its promise.

This is just like chess. First you set up your pieces , trap the opponent and then

checkmated2.jpg

What say @SarthakGanguly @arp2041 @levina @Sidak @Star Wars @kbd-raaf @Bang Galore @wolfschanzze and others.

One more step towards order 66

Back
Top Bottom