What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He said, kutte ka baccha and aur uski nasal kutte hain.What does that mean he is hindu and a proud hindu he is.

He said that for Modi and BJP guys, Not for every hindu irrespective of his or her political affiliation.

09d.gif

BJP did not win elections NDA did . There is a difference . Lets say from now on i refer to Owaisi and his kin as kutte ka nasal . how would you feel as you really feel for him . Freedom of speech is limited by freedom of hurting others otherwise Pakistanis would not have gone hulaballo on "Innocence" move or danish cartoon or salman rushdie or tasleema nasreen or ayan ali hirsi .
I am totally for Owaisi speaking out loud. In fact I want his speeches made public and distributed in all public places. :)

BJP did not win elections NDA did . There is a difference . Lets say from now on i refer to Owaisi and his kin as kutte ka nasal . how would you feel as you really feel for him . Freedom of speech is limited by freedom of hurting others otherwise Pakistanis would not have gone hulaballo on "Innocence" move or danish cartoon or salman rushdie or tasleema nasreen or ayan ali hirsi .

You can call hm a kuttai ka bacha. Nobody would say that you call every Muslim in the world a kuttai ka bacha like Indians were commenting on this forum. Danish Cartoons or Innocence Movie Or salman Rushdie were direct attacks on Islam and thus every muslim in the world was hurt by it. This isn't the case here. Here the attack is against a particular political party. Even in Pakistan political leaders abuse each other calling names and all that. Nothing new.

And yeah he said that BJP won 280 seats and NDA 300+. So his abuses were directed towards these two.

Potential fifth column or joker playing to the crowd?Can't make up my mind.

"Potential"? More like actual.

Isn't this the same Owaisi guy who was arrested for saying he would butcher all the Hindus in the country?

I'm not even sure how much more anti-national a person can get.

why the hullabaloo. This Owaisi He is showing his own aukaat and that of his brethren. I remember reading some member here saying, "haathi chale bazaar, to Kutte bhonke hazaar" (think it was karan or Bang-a-lore). This moron is irrelevant in the Indian context.

Not comparable at all. Danish cartoons were insulting towards Islam as a whole. The rantings of this Owaisi guy are limited to a political party

Isn't this the same Owaisi guy who was arrested for saying he would butcher all the Hindus in the country?

No. That was his baby bro. :)
This is the elder and wiser one :D They have a huge following.

when you are speaking to a vote bank, eerything is possible.

1)Stick to that constitution is for the people,by the people.If people don't want a constitutional change in majority it will happen, it is only a piece of paper not written in stone.or divine word of god.It is what the americans believe as such and seek to impose their views on every other democracy, if constitution doesn't give rights to what majority wants,what is the use of such rules?
What will supreme court do if they are impeached by people?The supreme court had jury system before it was changed to single judge system after Admiral Nanavati case.
Majority can, many a times, be wrong. It is exactly why the framework of constitution cannot be changed unless it is agreed upon by the legislature and the judiciary, finally getting a green light from the President of India.
The example of Nanavati case is irrelevant here. Contrary to your argument, the majority of the people supported Nanavati and yet, when the courts found that the jury had been misled, they overturned the not-guilty verdict and finally the Supreme court upheld the guilty verdict. After this the jury system was abolished in India. Btw, that was NOT a change in the Constitution of India.
When the government can change the court system surely we can bring back jury system where majority works.
Nope. The supreme court will not allow that, and neither will the President of India. You need to understand that the three branches of the government of India (executive, legislature and the judiciary) work independently of each other, a means of keep in check the powers. Any changes, and all three have to agree.
2)That is what you think,BJP made caste politics irrelevant this time,Dalits and everyone forgot caste barriers and voted for bjp as hindu block not due to secularism.
Secular block people still voted for secular parties and they retained their voter percentage from last elections, the biggest swing was new 7 crore hindus who joined hindutva camp this time.
again BS. The major issue in the elections was governance and economic development. Of course, some idiots voted on the basis of caste, but the majority voted for economic development. Else you would have seen many regional caste based parties win numerous seats. That didnt happen.
3)BJP manifesto clearly said they will aborgate article 370,Build ram mandir,Uniform civil code along with development, even congress promised development and secularism, why didn't people vote for them?There you see the word became so unbearable to hear it died its death, now they have another word coming called "Pluralism" It too will die the same way.
BS. Did you read and understand the BJP manifesto? Either you are really gullible believing BS being sprouted by vested interests or you are maliciously misleading general public ignorant of the true manifesto.
Btw, Congress didnt have a spectacular track record of development, compare and contrast that with Modi's track record. Period. People saw that, not some stupid (hidden or otherwise) Hindu agenda.
Bharat was always tolerant, but this brand of western notion of secularism is not needed.
You do not understand what secularism really means. Fortunately, this is enshrined in the Constitution of India, and cannot be changed unless all three branches of the government agree to the amendment, with the final approval of the President of India. Also, for whatever idiotic comments this Oswani dude makes, as obnoxious and stupid as they may be, it is his viewpoint guaranteed & protected by the Constitution's Freedom of speech and expression. Deal with it, whether you like it or not. You try to take law into your own hands, you will be punished. Simple as that.

Awasi bhe bhoot bara bhachoda haa...second Faisal Raza Abdi

Most Muslim surnames are not of Indian origin but only few point to foreign ancestry. Owaisi afaik is not one of them khair leave it.

About that speech @KingMamba , i have not been able to find it's video but i have found an article. Since this is from a Muslim site, they have toned it down to make it non controversial.

Akbaruddin Owaisi during his public meeting at Zafar road, shunned the debate around development and asked the huge crowd, “Do you elect us for repairing ‘Mohri’ (drainage) and supply ‘Peene ka pani’ (drinking water) or to represent the voice and cause of Muslim community in the assembly.”

MIM looks for expansion but its own bastion is crumbling | TwoCircles.net

Levina ji, I think you are misinterpreting the whole development. Just my two paisa:

1- The USA is concerned about keeping those who are not allies, to at least 'not hostile' or 'commercially friendly' relations. Modi ji clearly stated that despite his visa ban due to political pressure from leftist and muslim groups in USA, US has been a major investor of business in Gujarat alongside, Japan, China, Korea and Israel.

Which means that Modi ji was expecting this. He knew that they will come to him one day and he was not bothered. It only reflects the professionalism on both US and Indian behalf.

2- US knows that we will always side with Russia directly or indirectly on such matters as what is happening in Ukraine. They are fully aware that there are strategic reasons why we support Russia and are not bothered much.

3- Russia's supply of Mi-35s is simply being overblown by the useless media. Believe me, it is no big deal. Russia is not our backyard where we can dictate terms. They held on so long, even that is appreciable. It is a superpower and a significant country on the world map that influences dozens of countries. It is a matter of great respect that Russia respected our sensitivities this long.

Please understand that we have refused their products on three occasions despite them being FULLY capable of meeting our minimum requirement. Remember our tenders don't expect a Star Wars fighter but something that covers all our laid down requirements: We chose Rafale over MiG-35, AH-64 over Mi-28N (despite both overshooting our requirements equally well, Apache's capabilities are not the question here), Chinook over Mi-26T (modernized two-pilot version). If we had even honoured two of these three contracts, there would have been absolutely no question of Russians handing out Mi-35 to other countries.

In fact, the contract for 197 light helicopters to replace Cheetahs should be given to Kamov. That is a huge order and it would keep the Russian factories running for a decade. What's more, Ka-226 is a damn versatile machine. But that is a different matter.

In the end, Putin has to ensure that Russian aerospace engineers and defence scientists don't run to China for greener pastures and keep their jobs.

Why blame him or his country?

In fact, there is a massive opportunity to cooperate with them at all levels.

Foreign relations are never a 'this or that' issue.
I know you dont believe in sugar coating.
So from your post I've gathered that US would seal its lips if it gets plum business offers in India.
And that nothing is actually "wrong" between India and RUSSIA as long as they get the order for 197 light helicopters....am I reading it right?
Aaahhh it all trickles down to money finally,isnt it??

I know you dont believe in sugar coating.
So from your post I've gathered that US would seal its lips if it gets plum business offers in India.
And that nothing is actually "wrong" between India and RUSSIA as long as they get the order for 197 light helicopters....am I reading it right?
Aaahhh it all trickles down to money finally,isnt it??

Bibi, Modi Sahib key jaaan choruu....go & make some Chicken Karahi for Mr.Levina & Levina Jrs. - Sivaiii chatting key koi aur constructive kaaam nahin karnaa poreiii din mein ! :disagree:

Kisss biwi seh hum nei Mr.Levina key shaadiii karvaa deiii - Woh bichareiii bhook seh tarap raheiii hain aur yahan par International Relations 101 sojjj rahaa haiii Apa Jee ko ! :hitwall:

Bobby Jindal, hands down. He has the correct worldview on capitalism, education, and executive power. I don't know anything about his foreign policy, though.

Hillary Clinton, meanwhile, has embarrassed herself with her incompetent term as Secretary of State, and her previous support for nationalized healthcare does not bode well for the US economy.
Plus he is a fan of Duck Dynasty (with an appearance in the forth coming season)!! Who hoooo....

Your American buddies are probably Republicans. Hillary Clintion is by most standards a very formidable politician and by most reports, including that of a famous Republican, Bob Gates, a very sharp operator & team player. It would require some extraordinary Republican to be a serious opponent, Ted Cruz won't be enough.
Bobby Jindal has got the chops to run effectively, if he carefully plays the field these next few months. And with a good campaign manager with a caliber of the likes of James Carville or even David Axelrod or David Plouffe, there's a pretty good chance of him getting there!! Of course the Clintons have the most formidable political machinery on their side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom