What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So we are all dogs now. Nothing new though. Plenty of 'tourists' from Afghanistan and beyond thought the same.

I will soon begin 'work' in Telengana, the exponential growth of the shakhas gives me hope. Modi has correctly ignored this loser. We ('kutte ke nasl') may not. :devil:
Maybe you too should take a hint from our PM.

Indians manipulating his words for political/religious reasons. No he didn't call all the hindus kuttai kai bachai. He only said BJP, RSS and other such extremist parties Kuttai and kuttai kai bachai.

There is a huge difference between the both.

Indians manipulating his words for political/religious reasons. No he didn't call all the hindus kuttai kai bachai. He only said BJP, RSS and other such extremist parties Kuttai and kuttai kai bachai.

There is a huge difference between the both.

His previous videos have been far worse

His previous videos have been far worse

May be. But I am talking about this particular video. No he didn't call every hindu as Kutta or Kuttai ka bacha as many Indians are claiming on this thread.

Masturbation, mental or otherwise is a practice best performed in private. Everyone can have their moments of delusion , Owaisi has his, you can have yours. Owaisi is hoping he can go back to the "glories" of the past & you keep wanting people to "wake up", hoping that they do to your pipe dream. I don't know whether more Hindus will wake up but I certainly hope you do. Otherwise, call me when the world changes, I prefer to deal with this world as it exists now.

Haha, let me point some things,
1)There are more takers for hindutva than it was 10 years ago,earlier Media controlled information,now every hindu can learn about his religion and see through the lies propagated by pseudo seculars.
2)Secularism plank for elections was a dud this time, people rejected it.If they try it again next time,they will lose deposits.
3)With Changes in education,the next generation will be changed.
4)Decimation of left parties and left intellectuals,nobody cares for them anymore.
5)Increase in RSS membership and more people saying Proud to be hindu nowadays.
6)In Hyderabad we have ever increasing bigger rallies on every major hindu festivals not seen earlier.
7)Young people who earlier thought secularism was a fashion statement, now realise the ideology is used as beating stick for anti-hindu things.
8)The way modi is focusing on state elections to weed out congress totally,there won't be any opposition in future,perhaps there might be a right of center opposition which is all fine with us,as they would agree to our views.
9)due to conflicts around the world.Where islamic groups bomb and kill, no matter how much you cry secularism,people will find it hard to believe in this age of internet.

"Secular parties lost badly this elections itself is a indicator of changes and things to come" Perhaps you can live in your dream of 10 years back,when secularism was in vogue,thinking BJP didn't win elections :D

May be. But I am talking about this particular video. No he didn't call every hindu as Kutta or Kuttai ka bacha as many Indians are claiming on this thread.

I not watched this video but I saw one of his previous ones where he spoke to a crowd and said that if the police are removed the 200 million Indian Muslims will be ready to fight the 800 million Hindus, that is just asking for trouble and inciting communal tension such people are dangerous but he has a lot of paisa I think.

He was talking BJP winning elections and all that when he used those words.

BJP did not win elections NDA did . There is a difference . Lets say from now on i refer to Owaisi and his kin as kutte ka nasal . how would you feel as you really feel for him . Freedom of speech is limited by freedom of hurting others otherwise Pakistanis would not have gone hulaballo on "Innocence" move or danish cartoon or salman rushdie or tasleema nasreen or ayan ali hirsi .

Back
Top Bottom