What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10345846_10152853335062119_4247985607582256879_n.jpg

Modi paying respect to our Parliament

He considers it the sacred ground whereupon he must fulfill his karma, it is only right that he do so.

Do you notice how Cameras of TV crews goes all Heywire when PM's cavalcade comes too close

Lots of things happen, IED jammers, short wave radio jammers..all sorts of whiz tech.

The man is protected as he should be, at least the SPG might be looking forward to the days when they won't have to run around after Pappu.

He considers it the sacred ground whereupon he must fulfill his karma, it is only right that he do so.

Lots of things happen, IED jammers, short wave radio jammers..all sorts of whiz tech.

The man is protected as he should be, at least the SPG might be looking forward to the days when they won't have to run around after Pappu.

I thought their protection would have been already removed

The SPG would swallow nails and shit bricks before they let any harm come to him, he is now the PM of the Republic Of India, short of the Martians no one is going to be taking a shot at him and succeeding in this day and age.
Taking out the PM is just an invitation for war, I believe they are not this stupid

I believe the Gandhi family including Priyanka has SPG protection for life, eventhough its a waste of tax payers money.
Modi govt. should withdraw it
So does Robert Vadra. & he is also exempted from frisking at the airport. BJP govt should withdraw all this royal facility to the family. I don't think Deve Gowda & his family enjoys the same royal treatment like these guys do. Why there should be an exception?

Fools! I knew it!

Narendra Modi was a Buddhist supremacist all along! Now he will make every Hindu convert to Buddhism!
ya... but after the battle of Kalinga though! will have to wait & see which one is going be Modi's modern day Kalinga, to conquest!

News showing that BJP decided to call back Kerala governor Shiela Diekshit inorder to start investigation about her involvement in Commonwealth Games Scams.. Am loving it. Sources says many other Governors will loose their jobs...

rolling-heads.jpg

Back
Top Bottom