What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@jbond197 here is that video ,I posted it on Kerala corner on April 8th ( defence.pk/threads/kerala-corner.99978/page-236#post-5501757)

and this is votes on assembly segments

TVM.png
One thing to note here is that the voting % was higher in Parasala, Kovalam, Neyyattinkara(above 70%) where UDF got more votes compared to 4 assemblies where BJP got more votes. Had there been a few % higher voting in 4 assembly segments, I think O Rajagopal could have won!!

But does that mean in assembly elections, BJP has got some chances in those 4 assembly segements?

One thing to note here is that the voting % was higher in Parasala, Kovalam, Neyyattinkara(above 70%) where UDF got more votes compared to 4 assemblies where BJP got more votes. Had there been a few % higher voting in 4 assembly segments, I think O Rajagopal could have won!!

But does that mean in assembly elections, BJP has got some chances in those 4 assembly segements?

Good chance on those four seats in 2016

Last edited:
I am still here, you cannot easily wish away the Indian National Congress, the oldest party in India always ready to carry the beacon of hope and resistance against blood thirsty fascists

जहान की खिलावट में जुलूल नहीं आएगा;

गम-ए-तोहीन से कुबूल नहीं आएगा;

मक्लूल की इबरात है, यह कुर्फा ग़ालिब;

तुम्हारी गांड फट जाएगी पर यह शेर समझ नहीं आएगा!

Modi keeping Home ministry is a bad move I guess.. I mean we need an exclusive minister for that.. Our internal security is at peril now with all those terror threats.. I am not sure Modi can handle both PM post and HM post..

Modi keeping Home ministry is a bad move I guess.. I mean we need an exclusive minister for that.. Our internal security is at peril now with all those terror threats.. I am not sure Modi can handle both PM post and HM post..

He's the right man for the job.

We had quite a few congress supporters in PDF..... Havent seen them since the election results????

Wat is congress? :rofl:

Don't listen to media speculation about the Modi cabinet. There has literally been zero leaks from the BJP parliamentary group meetings.

Nobody knows what's going on, what we can all look forward to is strong and capable political leadership backed up by Subject Matter Experts in Minister of State roles.

Back
Top Bottom