What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

rolling-heads.jpg
Five governors may face Modi heat - The Times of India

So does Robert Vadra. & he is also exempted from frisking at the airport. BJP govt should withdraw all this royal facility to the family. I don't think Deve Gowda & his family enjoys the same royal treatment like these guys do. Why there should be an exception?

Robert Vadra is not under SPG cover. Delhi Commando is there for his protection.

SPG Act clearly states that nearest kins of PM and EX-PM( for 10 years after he demits office )will be covered under SPG protection, thereafter annual review as per threat perception would be done by GOI. Since Rajiv Gandhi demitted office in 1989 , Sonia and her children were covered till 1999 but AB Vajpeyee continued the cover till 2004.

But two years back UPA government overlooking SPG act gave one time 5 years extension for Gandhi family.I hope Modi government overturns that illigal decision.

Last edited:
Modi is taking twitter too seriously.......

Dont underestimate power of twitter and facebook to communicate with people and also set the Main Stram Media agenda when they discuss the trending topics

I get a feeling this PM is going to be the opposite of MMS.... MMS never spoke.... Modi you may hear from him almost every day....

He has already spoken twice as much MMS has spoken in last 10 years..
He also has a new website
Home | www.narendramodi.in |

Great way to communicate to the people , it really helps in informing people on what is really going on ...

Dont underestimate power of twitter and facebook to communicate with people and also set the Main Stram Media agenda when they discuss the trending topics

It is good tool to communicate to upper and middle class of Indian population - I have no idea how much they are in terms of percentage.....

Robert Vadra is not under SPG cover. Delhi Commando is there for his protection.

SPG Act clearly states that nearest kins of PM and EX-PM( for 10 years after he demits office )will be covered under SPG protection, thereafter annual review as per threat perception would be done by GOI. Since Rajiv Gandhi demitted office in 1989 , Sonia and her children were covered till 1999 but AB Vajpeyee continued the cover till 2004.

But two years back UPA government overlooking SPG act gave one time 5 years extension for Gandhi family.I hope Modi government overturns that illigal decision.

The only reason Priyanka is living in a Lutyens bungalow is because of her SPG cover. I hope the new govt takes away her SPG cover and ask her to get the **** out of that bungalow.

Back
Top Bottom