What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It is good tool to communicate to upper and middle class of Indian population - I have no idea how much they are in terms of percentage.....
Those middle class people can iinfluence many who don't use twitter or FB. I am not saying that FB and Twitter are the only mean of communication but yes they are one of the important means for sure and shouldn't be underestimated.
Eg- Anna Andolan, protest after Delhi gangrape, recent elections.

It is good tool to communicate to upper and middle class of Indian population - I have no idea how much they are in terms of percentage.....

Good for one way communication,channels and news agencies pick quickly .

Good for one way communication,channels and news agencies pick quickly .
I was about to say this...This one message in twitter can be taken by arnab and company and run a show for 1 hour, and from there they can make a guest to speak something interesting and run Breaking news on that..... All this goes to the brain of the poor viewer..... and thats how the agendas are set these days.....

ya... but after the battle of Kalinga though! will have to wait & see which one is going be Modi's modern day Kalinga, to conquest!

That metaphor might have deeper connotations.

It is after all where Ashoka saw enlightenment, after bloodshed :-)

Those who voted him out..lol

(kidding)

well Mr. Jaitley is already at work ................news pointed out that daughter-in-law of Parkash Badal is denied cabinet rank in Modi govt.

Moreover , there is a news floating around that BJP is trying to end alliance with Akalis as its costing them the image .............and BJP will be projecting Navjot sidhu as CM candidate from BJP ...

Thoko thali .........xD

People of punjab finally got what they wanted ..........

there is all out war of words between Dr.Navjot Sidhu ( wife of Navjot sidhu ) and akalis ......xd

Anyone has full recording of Modi's speech where he broke down ? Its said to be one of the best...Do share the link if any one has that ?

Modi is taking twitter too seriously.......

Why not? It has just made him the PM of the largest democracy on earth.

Will be fun to see each & every work done in PMO would be directly received by the common public.

Modi keeping Home ministry is a bad move I guess.. I mean we need an exclusive minister for that.. Our internal security is at peril now with all those terror threats.. I am not sure Modi can handle both PM post and HM post..

Though I agree with you but just to show how dedicated this man is, he kept almost 6-7 ministries along with CMship in Gujarat with him :tup:

This man is made of some RARE material.

Though I agree with you but just to show how dedicated this man is, he kept almost 6-7 ministries along with CMship in Gujarat with him :tup:

This man is made of some RARE material.

It won't be handled by him directly. He might keep internal security even if he does hand over Home. Internal security requires professional expertise & should be handled with people who understand it well.

Still Home Ministry is an important part and Vajpayee tried to handle external affairs ministry along with PMO and it didn't went well.. Shivraj Patil showed us how a failure of Home Ministry can affect us.. Modi will have his handsfull as Prime Minister of India and ruling a country is different than ruling a state..

internet indians population has an exponential growth , if not present , future at least belongs to social media , the modi wave had an inception from social n/w sites like facebook and twitter so can't ignore its strength.

assange.jpg

What about 3G = Dynasty keeping Italian Passport?

Still Home Ministry is an important part and Vajpayee tried to handle external affairs ministry along with PMO and it didn't went well.. Shivraj Patil showed us how a failure of Home Ministry can affect us.. Modi will have his handsfull as Prime Minister of India and ruling a country is different than ruling a state..

Home will go to Rajnath Singh ... He won't keep it

Back
Top Bottom