What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

why should they vote for bjp???
prominent kerala bjp leader alphonse kananthanam was denied ticket in pathanamthitta segment,just because he is a christian...RSS opposed it and fielded a hindu candidate there...but what happened??
Christians massively voted for congress christian candidate and he won for nearly 50000 votes...
any problem in it??

Did i ask them to vote for BJP ? Go read my first post you quoted .....And second thing BJP canidate mt ramesh got 139K votes ,may be double than last time so RSS done the appropriate thing there ...even if kannathanam was fielded there was no guaranty that the christians will vote for bjp

Did i ask them to vote for BJP ? Go read my first post you quoted .....And second thing BJP canidate mt ramesh got 139K votes ,may be double than last time so RSS done the appropriate thing there ...even if kannathanam was fielded there was no guaranty that the christians will vote for bjp
then,what about christian dominated dukki and chalakudy??...there they voted for CPM independent candidates,not congress or its allies..more over especially in idukki hindus openly supported congress candidate...
there is not much opposition against bjp among kerala christians...the only NDA candidate won from Kerala is a christian and that too in a christian dominated old muvattupuzha segment...

then,what about christian dominated dukki and chalakudy??...there they voted for CPM independent candidates,not congress or its allies..more over especially in idukki hindus openly supported congress candidate...
there is not much opposition against bjp among kerala christians...the only NDA candidate won from Kerala is a christian and that too in a christian dominated old muvattupuzha segment...

NDA won a seat in Kerala? I dont think so....

NDA won a seat in Kerala? I dont think so....
yes...p c thomas,back in 2004..he won from muvattupuzha segment as NDA candinate....but he was disqualified by Kerala high court for wooing voters on religious ground...he published a calendar containing his photo along with pope and mother theresa....

Back
Top Bottom