What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It would be difficult for the Lt.Governor not to invite AAP back if they have proof of majority. Any action of dissolving after a claim has been made will be challenged in the courts & would reflect poorly on the new government if it were struck down.

The only issue is that it was the same AAP which wanted to DISSOLVE the assembly in the first place, it wanted re-elections & it has lost BADLY in the LS elections in Delhi. With what face they stake the claim to form govt. again??

Yeah it's true.

We are part of India too :-)

Enough of this B.S. North-South divide. Or East west.

Or North-East and North-West.

Saar I want BJP to get an even stronger mandate with the help of South. Please understand :-)

The only issue is that it was the same AAP which wanted to DISSOLVE the assembly in the first place, it wanted re-elections & it has lost BADLY in the LS elections in Delhi. With what face they stake the claim to form govt. again??

Oh banne de, itne joote khaega (and not the type which will enlarge his party's kitty) ki desh hi chod ke bhaag jaega.

I remember my dad talking with a certain self proclaimed leader of the people (topi from Ggaon if you know what I mean) and telling him to his face that you folks don't understand anything beyond agitational politics of the most parochial kind.

what minorities???what about hindu dominated alappuzha,kollam,kozhikode,thiruvanathapuram seats???

christians and muslims ,more than 65% of chri-mu votes went for congress ,and in TVM minorties ensured tharoor's victory

Last edited:

:rofl:

Oh banne de, itne joote khaega (and not the type which will enlarge his party's kitty) ki desh hi chod ke bhaag jaega.

I remember my dad talking with a certain self proclaimed leader of the people (topi from Ggaon if you know what I mean) and telling him to his face that you folks don't understand anything beyond agitational politics of the most parochial kind.

Nahi bhai Delli me "Abki Baar Bedi Sarkar"!! :D

Capture1.PNG

Back
Top Bottom