What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

And you take pride in this?

It will be very hard to take Malayalees out of the fantasy towards communism, their leftist orientation is even more than Bengalis. Many Malayalees think they are some kind of flag bearers against 'evil' capitalism.

Actually Tamil Nadu is a better managed state than a lot of their Indian counterparts.

That is like saying in the land of the blind, the half blind is king, but still.
Good for the people of Tamil Nadu. that they have a good CM.

But Punjab is struggling,too many problems and the badals are busy selling drugs.After 60 years only 70% people have access to a toilet in the state.Look at the Social,Economic and other indicators they are all mediocre.

Badals were talking of turning Punjab into Cali :omghaha:

And you take pride in this?

Nope. It's just electorally it is a stretch.

24% Muslims and 21% Christians. And even though they are running out of steam, a strong communist presence.

It will forever be a backwater :(

Good for the people of Tamil Nadu. that they have a good CM.

But Punjab is struggling,too many problems and the badals are busy selling drugs.After 60 years only 70% people have access to a toilet in the state.Look at the Social,Economic and other indicators they are all mediocre.

Badals were talking of turning Punjab into Cali :omghaha:

I am not disagreeing with your points. And being ideologically tied to one party is ill advised.

You kick out the non-performers. To be honest, don't know why BJp supporters here are angry. They got the win, but from my impression their allies in Punjab were a disappointment.

Nope. It's just electorally it is a stretch.

24% Muslims and 21% Christians. And even though they are running out of steam, a strong communist presence.

It will forever be a backwater :(

I am not disagreeing with your points. And being ideologically tied to one party is ill advised.

You kick out the non-performers. To be honest, don't know why BJp supporters here are angry. They got the win, but from my impression their allies in Punjab were a disappointment.

Malayalis need to stop going to the Gulf. It's the easy way out. Industry needs to be set up there on a large scale.

@arp2041 Did you read Aiyar's article proclaiming that the era of freedom itself has ended with Modi winning? Aiya is probably trying to understand how we can be so foolish as to not see his Rahul Baba's obvious greatness. Tarun Gogoi despite earning some respect by taking responsibility for the loss in Assam has gone back to his old ways by issuing a statement to the effect that ONLY Madam Ji can save the party and rebuild it now.

In Sardesai's show some budhijeevi declared that BJP had endangered democracy because by winning too many seats it has ensured that there won't be a strong opposition against it in the LS.:rofl::rofl: He accused them of therefore endangering the very fabric of Indian democracy, how dare they win too many seats. In as many words by the way, I am not pushing my own interpretation of his words here.

@Roybot @Skull and Bones @Indischer @arp2041 @ExtraOdinary @Ravi Nair

AND the messiahs step down from the cross to shake hands with those whom they denounced as the devil and his minions.

AAP looks at forming government in Delhi with Congress support again | The Indian Express

Exactly what i wanted. They will now be kicked out of delhi assembly polls aswell :rofl:

@arp2041 Did you read Aiyar's article proclaiming that the era of freedom itself has ended with Modi winning? Aiya is probably trying to understand how we can be so foolish as to not see his Rahul Baba's obvious greatness. Tarun Gogoi despite earning some respect by taking responsibility for the loss in Assam has gone back to his old ways by issuing a statement to the effect that ONLY Madam Ji can save the party and rebuild it now.

In Sardesai's show some budhijeevi declared that BJP had endangered democracy because by winning too many seats it has ensured that there won't be a strong opposition against it in the LS.:rofl::rofl: He accused them of therefore endangering the very fabric of Indian democracy, how dare they win too many seats. In as many words by the way, I am not pushing my own interpretation of his words here.

Frustrated, egoistic, upper class, congress bastard***

I have seen many Malayalees working in private companies but still having strong fantasy towards communism and anti-capitalism.

Malayalis need to stop going to the Gulf. It's the easy way out. Industry needs to be set up there on a large scale.

You mean on a scale that makes sense, because you don't want to Indisutrialise too much and hurt it's image as a tourist hub.

It is the second biggest earner for the state.

And it has to make sense too. Kerala will soon have a greying population, it relies on it's migrants for it's labour now.

I have seen many Malayalees working in private companies but still having strong fantasy towards communism and anti-capitalism.

What hypocrisy :tsk:

Confucius says.......It's easier to move a stone than a boulder.

Confucius 2 says......Mighty oaks from little acorns grow.

christians and muslims ,more than 65% of chri-mu votes went for congress ,and in TVM minorties ensured tharoor's victory
why should they vote for bjp???
prominent kerala bjp leader alphonse kananthanam was denied ticket in pathanamthitta segment,just because he is a christian...RSS opposed it and fielded a hindu candidate there...but what happened??
Christians massively voted for congress christian candidate and he won for nearly 50000 votes...
any problem in it??

It is rumored he was a commie who collected funds for the Chinese in the 1962 war

Not Rumor but Truth. He was in Cambridge in 1962 and collected funds for his ideological brothers.

I thought that was V.K. Krishna Menon.

My god, Southies are anti-national. Quick! Nuke it! (after you leave of course).

Menon committed even grave sin than aiyer. Menon destroyed Army hierarchy by posting his favourites in Army hierarchy and sapped morale by publicly humiliating Generals. Nehru-Menon in their fear of an Army coup declared war on Indian Army itself which was strongest factor in 1962 debacle.

Back
Top Bottom