What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10288737_10152852357164552_2321204594943832476_n.jpg

@jha

But I do care about Punjab's politics.
Maybe AJ should stick to Delhi,we don't owe him anything that we have to vote for him.
Really?? Who are you? Punjab ka thekedaar!!

You have been constantly ranting about Punjabis not voting for BJP.
This is a political forum and people are talking about one thing or another; not all that you doesn't suits you qualifies for a rant. If your brain is not develop enough to decipher political debates, then I suggest you better stick to betting on games only!!

Stop writing that Bollywood Punjabi.....it's not really helping
Oh wonderful!! Dude, you seriously need help!! I have spoken the same way through out my life and you are the first one telling me what I speak is Bollywood Punjabi!! You will be surprised most people in and around Delhi speaks the same way!!!

Freakin mobile webpage...
Buy a better phone....

Last edited:
hahahaha very funny. Though Jeitely has his own importance in BJP irrespective of winning or losing. No one can stop him to take one of the top 4 ministries in centre most likely Finance ministry.

Jaitley for finance
Defense to Rajnath Singh

Jaya ll hardly get more than 20 seats. Wait and watch. DMK had a spectacular late resurgence and the third front of NDA has also managed to exceedingly well (above its own expectations).

Plus I dont know what you people think about TN politics - take it from me in writing - either DMK or ADMK is going to be part of NDA come May 16. It's the ABCD of TN politics.

well at least Guynextdoor got this prediction right anout TN

Just a question guys. If I am not wrong If lower house passes a bill for example on implementation of Uniform Civil Code then the bill moves on to upper house where bjp fails to get it passed due to their lack of numbers and the bill again goes to lower house now if lower house passes this bill again then it is mandatory for upper house to pass that bill. Am I right??? @Bang Galore @jbgt90 @paranoiarocks

You are correct !

@arp2041 Did you read Aiyar's article proclaiming that the era of freedom itself has ended with Modi winning? Aiya is probably trying to understand how we can be so foolish as to not see his Rahul Baba's obvious greatness. Tarun Gogoi despite earning some respect by taking responsibility for the loss in Assam has gone back to his old ways by issuing a statement to the effect that ONLY Madam Ji can save the party and rebuild it now.

In Sardesai's show some budhijeevi declared that BJP had endangered democracy because by winning too many seats it has ensured that there won't be a strong opposition against it in the LS.:rofl::rofl: He accused them of therefore endangering the very fabric of Indian democracy, how dare they win too many seats. In as many words by the way, I am not pushing my own interpretation of his words here.

First of all, I am very THANKFUL to Aiyar for that Chaiwala jibe.............it is responsible for making Modi Sarkar possible.

Second, yes, I heard similar argument from Vinod Mehta on Times now, all INTELLECTUALS have really lost there mind.

Back
Top Bottom