What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

First of all, I am very THANKFUL to Aiyar for that Chaiwala jibe.............it is responsible for making Modi Sarkar possible.

Second, yes, I heard similar argument from Vinod Mehta on Times now, all INTELLECTUALS have really lost there mind.
Aiyar an intelluect? His extrimist thinking has indeed let him be a last option in his own party. Thats his value. And after this decimation of congress, some are thinking of Congress ostracizing him. Poor Guy. :D

well at least Guynextdoor got this prediction right anout TN
He He. I said 2 months back and it shud be alien to u only if u are not acquainted with TN politics that Amma is a natural ally of Modi. Both are pro development pro governance leaders. When Modi wasnt PM candidate, Jaya was the guest in 2012 Modi CM swearing ceremony. All this spoke Volumes since ages. Election period competition is justified but AIADMK in Modi govt was but obvious.

The election commission's website was impressive. I was expecting massive lag. But it was smooth as silk.
Seriously man. It refreshed without even knowing. I use to refresh multiple times to confirm.

Bhai how r u? Hope you will be online tomorrow!! :D

I am fine bhai and I hope you must be on top of the world. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Recently moved home so don't have a broadband connection yet:angry: because of cable guy. But don't you worry I will always be around the corner. :coffee:

I'm really looking forward to Modi's cabinet. I'm betting powerhouse hard working and efficient political leaders for the Ministries and technocrats for the Minister of State roles.

Back
Top Bottom