What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I have this weird feeling ... Decades in the future people will remember this moment just like independence . Prolly Modi will be placed along with other Historical Indian leaders .. Maybe a bit cheesy but considering the Huge Obstacles he has fought and removed . I have a good feeling..

yeah...I read that.....
if nitish is gonna take support from RJD then I am not gonna ever vote for this fellow....
I mean I like him as my CM and he has done some phenomenal work i bihar.... but taking support from a party which ruined bihar is regrettable.....
Bihar ki janta kabhi maaf nai karegi.......kaub sa secular alliance.... fir se gaddhe me jane ki tayari ho rahi hai....:disagree:

Sharad Yadav pagla gaya hai... Use ab ek kutta bhi nahi puchega.. Just by resigning, Nitish has ensured that he remains numero uno in JD-U. Sharad Yadav will have to take a hike if wants to form a "secular" alliance with Lalu. If JD-U aligns with Lalu, their vote share will crash down to 5-6 % while BJP will gain another 10 %.. ANti-Lalu sentiment is huge and anti-secular sentiment does not exist in Bihar... EK baharwala ( Sharad Yadav) isko kya samjhega.. :D

Sharad Yadav pagla gaya hai... Use ab ek kutta bhi nahi puchega.. Just by resigning, Nitish has ensured that he remains numero uno in JD-U. Sharad Yadav will have to take a hike if wants to form a "secular" alliance with Lalu. If JD-U aligns with Lalu, their vote share will crash down to 5-6 % while BJP will gain another 10 %.. ANti-Lalu sentiment is huge and anti-secular sentiment does not exist in Bihar... EK baharwala ( Sharad Yadav) isko kya samjhega.. :D
Is sharad yadav is not from bihar:D:D

I really feel pity for Nitish Kumar's situation. From a popular CM & a credible leader in Bihar to Dhobi ka kutta in just a short span of time! warewah.. yeh politics bhi ajeeb sa khel hai. JDU from 20 MPs down to 2 & LJP from 0 MPs to 6 MPs. It's all about making right decisions at right time. & Nitish Kumar was blinded by his ego... & he is paying for it badly now!

yeah...I read that.....
if nitish is gonna take support from RJD then I am not gonna ever vote for this fellow....
I mean I like him as my CM and he has done some phenomenal work i bihar.... but taking support from a party which ruined bihar is regrettable.....
Bihar ki janta kabhi maaf nai karegi.......kaub sa secular alliance.... fir se gaddhe me jane ki tayari ho rahi hai....:disagree:

He is probably the best CM Bihar has ever got, I hope better sense will prevail. However, is there any credible CM candidate from the BJP camp?

He is probably the best CM Bihar has ever got, I hope better sense will prevail. However, is there any credible CM candidate from the BJP camp?
pata nai..shushil modi ke alwa o koi nai hai....
mere ko bana dega to mai bihar sudhar dunga agle 5 sallo me...:D:D

Really?? Who are you? Punjab ka thekedaar!!

This is a political forum and people are talking about one thing or another; not all that you doesn't suits you qualifies for a rant. If your brain is not develop enough to decipher political debates, then I suggest you better stick to betting on games only!!

Oh wonderful!! Dude, you seriously need help!! I have spoken the same way through out my life and you are the first one telling me what I speak is Bollywood Punjabi!! You will be surprised most people in and around Delhi speaks the same way!!!

Buy a better phone....
I'm !!! What now ?

"Kahda Oh Punjabi Jisnu Aye Punjabi Na" :omghaha:

Aivayin sabke fate mein tang adaye jaa rha hai.
WTF! is this ? There were 3-4 Punjabi words in your sentence (mostly picked from a Bollywood movie).Don't tell me you consider yourself as a Punjabi :lol:

Most people identify themselves as Delhiwalas's and those Hindi speakers/mixers are fakes.There are other Punjabi's here you can ask them if they consider these people as Punjabi's.

Now I can see the cause behind the butthurt.

10288737_10152852357164552_2321204594943832476_n.jpg

@jha
Amrinder should thank Majithia for the win.Who was the genius who thought that you can throw Sidhu out from Amritsar and still wish that people will vote for your new candidate.

Last edited:
"Kahda Oh Punjabi Jisnu Aye Punjabi Na" :omghaha:
Abay duffer, I never said I was speaking in Punjabi.. This kind of mix (mostly Hindi) is spoken in many areas but you would know if you stop smoking that weed you are on!!

"Dusre ke phate mein taang adana" is an hindi idiom as far as I know. Ainvayi probably the only punjabi word used and that caused so much pain in your behind!!

Last edited:
Abay duffer, I never said I was speaking in Punjabi.. This kind of mix (mostly Hindi) is spoken in many areas but you would know if you stop smoking the weed you are on!!

phate mein taang adana is an hindi idiom as far as I know. Ainvayi probably the only punjabi word and that caused so much pain in your behind!!
LOL! You should have made it clear that you are a Hindi speaker.Why post random stuff to justify your weird mix.

Shoo!Shoo! outsider......Ring AJ too, :lol::lol:

LOL! You should have made it clear that you are a Hindi speaker.Why post random stuff to justify your weird mix.

Shoo!Shoo! outsider......Ring AJ too, :lol::lol:

Why do I need to clarify something when I never made any claims at the first place? Talking about mix - Isn't Punjabi a language a born out of Sanskrit mixed with certain outsider's languages? Should I call you an outsider for picking up the outsider's influence?

Narendra Modi: the End of Slavery and a civilizational victory
by Sandeep • May 18, 2014 • 9 Comments
Annihilation, not decimation is the word you’re looking for. Forget the BJP tally. Forget expert election punditry. Forget everything else. Focus on what just one man has acutally accomplished. He accomplished what looked seemingly impossible even a week ago: the annihilation of a party, whose dissolution Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi recommended more than 60 years ago. For all his faults, Gandhi was gifted with a good sense of foresight. In today’s terms it means just this: he foresaw that the party, which was at the forefront of India’s freedom struggle could only be sustained by creating a nationwide ecosystem of slavery. And that party, the Indian National Congress Party, the very party which fought to liberate India from British rule, after 60 years, was headed by an Italian who, just like the colonial British, used deracinated, servile Indians to run not just the party but the entire nation. This one man has reduced it to a state, in a democracy, where even if it desperately wants to, cannot by law become the principal Opposition Party. And this is the same party which was in Government for the last ten years.

And it took exactly one man from the selfsame Mohandas Gandhi’s selfsame state of Gujarat to fulfill that selfsame Gandhi’s dream. Except that where Gandhi recommended voluntary dissolution, this man opted for annihilation. Please put your hands together for Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi.

Way back in 2010, I wrote a piece where I basically said that Narendra Modi is an idea whose time has come. In less than three years after I wrote that, the idea began to crystallize in the minds of the Indian people, and on 16 May 2014, it finally emerged as an inspiring and sturdy sculpture which will continue to inspire and more importantly, endure. Please put your hands together for Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi.

Frankly, the Remote Control Rani-led Congress never stood a chance from day one.

But that’s understandable. That happens when you have utterly servile people as your closest advisors, no matter how accomplished they are and what their qualifications are. The biggest symbol of this is Manmohan Singh–although it pains me to use such language while referring to him because he was after all the Prime Minister. Yet, he cannot evade that responsibility because it was only during his decade-long tenure that the authority of the Prime Minister’s office was so thoroughly decimated. With him being a passive abettor of said decimation. It was also during his tenure that the office and the authority of the President of India was equally, if not horribly debased. And so starting with the First Citizen of India all the way up to the last footsoldier of the Congress party, every single person, and every single institution was completely disenfranchised, devalued and debased on a scale never seen before. And the evil genius of the Congress ecosystem carried out this destructive rampage riding on the back of just one word: secularism.

And that’s why I say Remote Control Rani-led Congress never stood a chance from day one. Chief Minister Narendra Modi took that selfsame one word, interpreted it in the same sense that the Congress did but with a tiny difference: his interpretation was based on honesty. He simply said Secularism is India first. In other words, Narendra Modi’s secularism was a secularism that aimed at uniting the Indian people whereas the Nehru-inspired Congress secularismwas aimed at dividing the Indian people only because he and his dynasty could stay in power forever.

And so when you puncture the most powerful weapon in your opponent’s arsenal like this, what else is your opponent left with?

The answer: Rahul Gandhi. A pitiable prince of a crumbling palace, whose appearance of glamour, grace, and grandeur rests merely on timely paint jobs on the outer walls. Inside resided the Queen, shielded by her servile minions, and the Prince, a prisoner of his own rebellion against education and commonsense. And each time when the Prince’s rebellion failed miserably, he escaped to Spain to plot his next round of yet another failed rebellion. A loser who “(I) lost it.” An MP who compliments Gujarat’s women for “producing” surplus milk in Gujarat. A believer of empowerment of Venezuelan women. A future Prime Minister who can’t spot Arunachal Pradesh on the Indian map. An absentee Parlimentarian. A paper-tearer. A party animal forced into politics.

This then is the sum and substance of the formidable opponent of a battle-hardened warrior who looked at his wounds as festering inspirations, as painful reminders of the culture of servility that eats the nation from within, a culture that needs to be urgently replaced by a culture of meritocracy, decency, prosperity and peace.

Dig up whatever reports you want to. Every single attack by the Congress and Congress clones against Narendra Modiduring the past decade only served to weaken them in direct proportion to the intensity of their attack against him, and served in equal measure, to strengthen him. Some hugely visible instances:

1. Gujarat elections circa 2007: Narendra Modi is a maut ka saudagar, thundered the shielded Queen following the script of a Jihadi named Javed Akhtar. Result: Narendra Modi reelected for the second time.

2. Gujarat elections 2012: the Queen, beaten badly five years ago, feeling those reverberations, groping for an intelligible response. Result: Sonia Gandhi hands victory to Narendra Modi. Elected for the third time.

3. Lok Sabha elections 2014: Narendra Modi, the chaiwala can never become the Prime Minister, claimedAlcoholic Aiyar. Narendra Modi elected as the Prime Minister of India.

Moral of the story: You call me a bad guy once, twice, thrice, ten times, I am a bad guy. You call me a bad day 82340238402834803284 times every single day for 10 years, you are the bad guy.

To its credit, the Congress gave up the 2014 Lok Sabha elections long ago without even a semblance of fight. That is as it should be. The Congress has been used to winning election after election using divisiveness, skullduggery, violence, and all of the above, and projecting such ill-gotten victories as the “verdict of the people.” And so when it was confronted for the very first time with an opponent who upset every known Congress formula of winning elections, an opponent who sought votes based on his record of delivered, visible achievements instead of spurious slogans and appeals to heredity, what option does it have other than giving up? More so when it has nothing to defend, forget projecting anything as achievement.

What we should never forget is the fact that it was not just the Congress alone that fought the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.The entire Congress arsenal fought. And with all its might. I could name names. But that’d mean giving them oxygen that they don’t deserve. Like food, even oxygen has to be earned. Supporting the Congress is equivalent to looting oxygen from someone who has nothing except his/her breath. The arsenal that comprises the Congress’ political allies, intellectuals, academics, the media, the LitFest mafia, and most important, the institutions of the state it has successfully subverted, controlled, and unleashed to stop just one man. The nationwide Congress arsenal. None of us have seen the Kurukshetra war. So far removed from time. Maybe fact. Maybe fiction. And if you are a staunch “realist,” “rationalist,” or whatever, you will view the plight of the Pandavas with skepticism at the most. Sympathy for the Pandavas’ plight? Maybe. Maybe not. But you all know the story of the Kurukshetra war. And it is exactly what Narendra Modi has fought. Against impossible odds. Against the entire might of a subverted state.

And won. And annihilated the opponent.

Although I’m no Bollywood fan, the temptation to quote this rather crude dialogue from a Salman Khan movie: “Itne ched karenge ke confuse ho jaaoge ki saans kahan se le aur paade kahan se.” That, currently is the state that Narendra Modi has reduced the Congress (or what is left of it) to.

More than anything, what Narendra Modi has achieved is a civilizational victory.

If we trace at least 5000 years of Indian history, we find some major epochs. The first perhaps is Alexander’s invasion of India–the first external, Western invasion of India. From then to now, India remembers his “invasion” as nothing more than an antbite. The next is the Arab invasion of Sindh, which India resisted successfully for nearly 300 years. But the definitive, destructive and hugely successful and successive inroads into India were Mahmud Ghaznavi’s relentless attacks. Inroads into Gujarat. Destruction and looting of Somanath. And Mohammed Ghori onwards, the native resistance both failed to update itself and comprehend what exactly motivated that kind of barbaric and sustained attacks. From then till the 14th Century, a century that marks another epoch that helped stop the destructive, savage, and debauched worldwide perversion named Islam. It was the 14th Century that saw the rise and rise of the Vijayanagar Empire that stood as the indestructible mountain, which solidly saved South India from undergoing the fate of North India whose sorry and painful fate needs no elaboration but whose agonizing story needs to be told in full detail, free from Nehruvian politics. Post Vijayanagar saw another epoch heralded by Shivaji, and then the Maratha Empire which not only undid the savage “legacy” of centuries-long Muslim rule but reclaimed in large part the native Indian spirit, culture and civilization.

And May 16 2014 marks the beginning of a similar epoch.

Please put your hands together for Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi.

Postscript: My life has been always been guided by convictions that I imbibed from reading Vedanta, Adi Shankara, and countless such people to whom I owe everything. One conviction that’s never left me, that I will never leave is the fact that without Sanatana Dharma, the world has much to lose, and that Sanatana Dharma is capable of, and has always stood by this nation in times of extreme crisis. In Narendra Damodardas Modi, I’ve seen for at least 12 years, a human expression of that philosophical spirit that rejuvenates itself. He is Prime Minister now. But to me, he will always be a symbol of Dharma, a communal term of which I am immensely proud.

Narendra Modi: the End of Slavery and a civilizational victory | The Rediscovery of India

This is BJP candidate from Mysore, Pratap Simha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom