What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bharosa and woh bhi tumpe????

Bihar might just vanish of India's map if they hand you its command. :lol:
:pissed::pissed:
hw can it vanish from india map...its nt Bangladesh that will be submerged under water....
i will make bihar the top state in india and india a top country....:-)
kyun nahi jii....:p:
bjp me kya kharabi hai....its tons better than congress....:p: and rahul jaise to kitne road me uuhi ghumte mil jayege...:D:D

Modi aata dekh kar JDU, RLD, SP, BSP, DMK, Congress sabke burre din aa gaye.. Nitesh Kumar ko fek diya Bihar CM ki chair se :lol:

:mad::mad:
mai rahul ki baat kar raha hu....
rahul was very happy after election results u know why .
kyunki ab usse chota bheem dekhte time koi pareshsn nai karega...:lol::lol:
Oh so it's modis fav show,didnt know that:partay:

Last edited:
Oh so it's modis fav show,didnt know that:partay:
bas bahot ho gaya...:mad::mad:
only pappu and 5 yrs old kid watch choota bheem...
he was also happy because now he can visit his mausi home in italy .
rahul ke acche din aane wale hai...kyunki mausi ke ghar ghumne jane walw hai. .:partay:

bas bahot ho gaya...:mad::mad:
only pappu and 5 yrs old kid watch choota bheem...
he was also happy because now he can visit his mausi home in italy .
rahul ke acche din aane wale hai...kyunki mausi ke ghar ghumne jane walw hai. .:partay:
Modi ki Mausi Kahan rehti hai?:partay:

I hope for a lot. This is as big a mandate as anyone could hope for. Sanitation infrastructure could well be one of the ways the MNREGA funds could be used for. I personally agree with Arun Shourie's view point that such schemes are merely "throwing money out of the window" but even if political needs necessitate it's continuation, I hope one of the ways it is better directed is for improving sanitation.

I have read that Modi is an admirer of East Asian economies like South Korea, Japan and China :D

Do you think Massive infrastructure building and a massive shift to manufacturing activity is a possibility?

Modi ki Mausi Kahan rehti hai?:partay:

jokes aside, what is your view on Modi?

:pissed::pissed:
hw can it vanish from india map...its nt Bangladesh that will be submerged under water....
i will make bihar the top state in india and india a top country....:-)
And how do you intend to achieve it?

Does it even matter:partay: do you want to know about my views on Rahul?:partay:
Poor guy is gonna resign soon :-)

Back
Top Bottom