What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

bhai sahib ......so AAP increased his vote share in Delhi ???

from 28% to 33% .....................lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Punjab moved from zero to 24% ...................2017 assembly elections .................Here comes Bhagwant Mann
Why are you trying to argue with that faggot?He hates Punjabis fo sho!

He is bickering about Punjabis not voting BJP and voting for people like Bhagwant Mann but got no issues with Bengalis voting for a crack addict,Tamils voting for freebies and Kerala voting for a dead ideology.

Ave ehe jehe duki tiki de muh ni lagi da.

Amit Shah might get a place in PMO or as party organization . Congress apparently is terrified of him ..

Certainly organisation.

UP is an incomplete job.It would be completed with decimation of Congress,BSP and SP in 2017.

from the 80's, slowly chipping away at the Congress and finally destroying it in Gujarat

His Master’s Mind | OPEN Magazine

More i read on him more i figure out the kind of a Genius he really is , He will no odubt end up as the BJP General Secretary and will be responsible for making inroads into West Bangal and U.P

Certainly organisation.

UP is an incomplete job.It would be completed with decimation of Congress,BSP and SP in 2017.

2015 i think

Not possible.
Mulayam has absolute+ majority and most of his MLA's are yadavs or Muslims.
if govt want he can adjourn any state govt and can call election in 1977 janata party adjourned 7 states Govt Under congress and Announced New Elections

In what circumstances ?
Any if they Feel they enjoy majority of the people. Govt has the power too do so Like it has power to Declare An Emergency in the nation Specially if the Govt have such huge majority Can Enjoy Ominous Power in the Parliament One who Know the constitution Knows it.

Any if they Feel they enjoy majority of the people. Govt has the power too do so Like it has power to Declare An Emergency in the nation Specially if the Govt have such huge majority Can Enjoy Ominous Power in the Parliament One who Know the constitution Knows it.

Then I think maharastra,UP,bihar,asam is likely states ;) specially if modi wants to devlop india quickly ...

Why are you trying to argue with that faggot?He hates Punjabis fo sho!

He is bickering about Punjabis not voting BJP and voting for people like Bhagwant Mann but got no issues with Bengalis voting for a crack addict,Tamils voting for freebies and Kerala voting for a dead ideology.

Ave ehe jehe duki tiki de muh ni lagi da.

Did you call medical services to get your brain checked? Aivayin sabke fate mein tang adaye jaa rha hai.. I heard you don't care much about Indian politics and rather focus on Australian politics so instead of acting dumb a$$ why not you go stick your neck in some Aussie political discussions.

Try to learn reading, I like Bhagwant mann as person and I have said that many times. I cared about Amritsar because AJ was fighting from there and I never said anything of the sort you are trying to attribute to me. Now, is it clear to you? I have a advise for you - you better put me in your ignore list!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom