What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Abhi BJP ka nahin hua hai.:bad: 17 ko hoga.

Actually this Lt. Governor can't take any small decisions forget such important decision as to giving go ahead for forming a govt. as the Govt. is a caretaker one at the center & any decision can be taken only after new govt. takes oath.

BTW, these idiots were the one who resigned on the first place now they are making a mockery of there own party by asking to CLAIM again for govt. :lol:

Actually this Lt. Governor can't take any small decisions forget such important decision as to giving go ahead for forming a govt. as the Govt. is a caretaker one at the center & any decision can be taken only after new govt. takes oath.

BTW, these idiots were the one who resigned on the first place now they are making a mockery of there own party by asking to CLAIM again for govt. :lol:
Current govt has already gave it's resignation to the President.. & there is nothing they can do now. & the lt Gov needs central govt's nod before going ahead with any directives. & Modi's govt will give go ahead to dissolve the assembly & call for fresh elections.. & Ms Bedi will be the new CM of Delhi! :yahoo:

10359169_507256352734967_574960820482520547_n.jpg

Dafuq is this :o:. Look at the number of dummy candidates popped up by Ajit Jogi , still that scumbag lost.

@jha Jaitley jeeta ?????

Tujhe Pata nahi....? Kabhi kabhi drugs chor bhi diya karo .. Waise Punjab deserves leaders like Amrinder .. We got what we wanted and now you have to live with the likes of Amrinder...Good Luck..

Can somebody please tell me why Pakistanis are so scared of Modi ?
Coz thats what thy are taught bout India, BJP, RSS, etc in there. There analysts have an Islamic sense of analysis and hence anything nationalist in nature is seen as Radical Hindu and hence bydefault Anti-Pak. Simple.

BJP's policy of sense of 'intolerence towards poking' is understood as 'hatred towards Pakistani'.

Did you call medical services to get your brain checked? Aivayin sabke fate mein tang adaye jaa rha hai.. I heard you don't care much about Indian politics and rather focus on Australian politics so instead of acting dumb a$$ why not you go stick your neck in some Aussie political discussions.

Try to learn reading, I like Bhagwant mann as person and I have said that many times. I cared about Amritsar because AJ was fighting from there and I never said anything of the sort you are trying to attribute to me. Now, is it clear to you? I have a advise for you - you better put me in your ignore list!!
But I do care about Punjab's politics.
Maybe AJ should stick to Delhi,we don't owe him anything that we have to vote for him.

You have been constantly ranting about Punjabis not voting for BJP.

Stop writing that Bollywood Punjabi.....it's not really helping

Freakin mobile webpage...

Why are you trying to argue with that faggot?He hates Punjabis fo sho!

He is bickering about Punjabis not voting BJP and voting for people like Bhagwant Mann but got no issues with Bengalis voting for a crack addict,Tamils voting for freebies and Kerala voting for a dead ideology.

Ave ehe jehe duki tiki de muh ni lagi da.

"Tamil voting for freebies."

Dude, I really want to take a shot at that..but restraining in order since it might be insulting to other Punjabis because of your stupid comments.

"Tamil voting for freebies."

Dude, I really want to take a shot at that..but restraining in order since it might be insulting to other Punjabis because of your stupid comments.

Without evil North Indians, Modi would never have come into power. South Indians do not have a national feeling

Back
Top Bottom