What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Without evil North Indians, Modi would never have come into power. South Indians do not have a national feeling

Last I checked, Karnataka is in South. TN voted for a damn good administrator too who happens to be very nationalistic. Half the crowd on twitter who ran the social media crusade against congress and dynasty were from South.

"Tamil voting for freebies."

Dude, I really want to take a shot at that..but restraining in order since it might be insulting to other Punjabis because of your stupid comments.
I live with an Indian Tamil,he told me about getting Free Tv's.At best it was a general statement.You can vote any one...got no issues.But explain that to the other dude ranting all over the place.
You can take as many shots as you want....

Why are you trying to argue with that faggot?He hates Punjabis fo sho!

He is bickering about Punjabis not voting BJP and voting for people like Bhagwant Mann but got no issues with Bengalis voting for a crack addict,Tamils voting for freebies and Kerala voting for a dead ideology.

Ave ehe jehe duki tiki de muh ni lagi da.

ok theek hai

The process of blaming it on MMS and giving a clean chit to the family has started :lol:

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's silence hurt Congress, Kamal Nath says - The Times of India

I liked these comments a bit

In a TV interview, Nath singled out UPA's rights-based entitlement schemes for hurting the party, saying Congress did not realize India had become "aspirational" and was looking for things like material gains. He said the party's policies and approach were a few years behind the times.

The argument may, in part, explain why Congress was rejected by all classes despite giving pro-poor schemes as a "right" and making them the main campaign plank, contrary to the "no dole" pitch of rival Narendra Modi.

Kamal Nath said "rights", like on food, work and land, did not enthuse people who saw it with a sense of entitlement and felt the government had to give them anyway. While the beneficiary section did not feel indebted to the government, there was a big middle-class which turned against the Congress for these "doles", he said.

I guess you do tend to miss such points when you try to buy votes rather than govern and lead the country to success.

Commenting on the defeat, Nath said Congress's Telangana gambit had backfired in the elections. He said while the party was looking for substantive gains in the polls for creating the new state, TDP and BJP managed to win as many seats in the region as Congress.

Same result for the above attitude. Hopefully there will be some change in attitude in them.

Tujhe Pata nahi....? Kabhi kabhi drugs chor bhi diya karo .. Waise Punjab deserves leaders like Amrinder .. We got what we wanted and now you have to live with the likes of Amrinder...Good Luck..

hahahaha...................u sound funny mate .

wasnt it u who said Jaitley seat nikaal geya hai ??

jaitley jeeta kya?

Love your signature
thanks!!
I had to change it...somebody on pdf uses an offensive signature against the "Bharatis" so this one is for him.
Name edited to keep his identity private :P

Now those AAP goons should go and do same kind of dharna .:cheesy::big_boss:
They're celebrating right now that they've managed to get atleast 4 seats in Punjab.
Once they're done with their celebration they might attempt "dharnas" again.:lol:

Anyone got any pics/vid of MMS going to Rashtrapati Bhavan? Would love to see that Cavalcade!
Did you mean "leaving Rashtrapati bhavan"??

Last edited:
I live with an Indian Tamil,he told me about getting Free Tv's.At best it was a general statement.You can vote any one...got no issues.But explain that to the other dude ranting all over the place.

Dude stop with your BS. Also, your ONE neighbour Indian Tamil does not represent whole of Tamil Nadu. Tamils have voted for AIADMK and Jaya is considered very nationalistic. Many Amma voters are also happy for Modi to be the pm as anyway if Modi fell short, Jaya would have come to the NDA fold.

Without evil North Indians, Modi would never have come into power. South Indians do not have a national feeling

In Karnataka and Seemandhra, people mainly voted for Modi. People mainly in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, West Bengal and Odisha didn't vote for NDA.

Jaya is an excellent administrator and very very nationalistic , If anyone can give MODi and run for his money .. She has an excellent way of Balancing Social spending and economic development

In Karnataka and Seemandhra, people mainly voted for Modi. People mainly in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, West Bengal and Odisha didn't vote for NDA.

Congress CM in Kerala is actually quiet good better than the rest while Jaya and Naveen are able administrators and hence they do not have anti incumbency .. it will be difficult to break through these states

Back
Top Bottom