What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Did you mean "leaving Rashtrapati bhavan"??

The Pradhan Mantri, doesn't live in Rashtrapati Bhavan(President'sHouse)!!! He was talking about the video of Dr Manmohan Singh going to the Rashtrapati Bhavan to tender his resignation to the President, Pranab Mukherjee.

P.S: Poor grasp of Hindi khatun, am afraid your future in India doesn't look too bright :sarcastic:

Congress CM in Kerala is actually quiet good better than the rest while Jaya and Naveen are able administrators and hence they do not have anti incumbency .. it will be difficult to break through these states

That's not the problem, there already a lack of opposition party in Parliament. But I would be happy to see national party makes inroad into all states of India.

Bn5PZ7-IQAAFYko.jpg:large

Dude stop with your BS. Also, your ONE neighbour Indian Tamil does not represent whole of Tamil Nadu. Tamils have voted for AIADMK and Jaya is considered very nationalistic. Many Amma voters are also happy for Modi to be the pm as anyway if Modi fell short, Jaya would have come to the NDA fold.
LOL! Calm down.He surely doesn't represent Tamils.Neither I have any desire to understand Tamil Politics.I ave never have never stated that Amma and Tamils are anti national.h

The Pradhan Mantri, doesn't live in Rashtrapati Bhavan(President'sHouse)!!! He was talking about the video of Dr Manmohan Singh going to the Rashtrapati Bhavan to tender his resignation to the President, Pranab Mukherjee.
As if I didn't know :coffee:
Have you ever been to Rashtrapti bhawan???8-)

Roybot said:
P.S: Poor grasp of Hindi khatun, am afraid your future in India doesn't look too bright :sarcastic:
Meri hindi ki toh tum baat na karoo ....tumse saaf aur shudh hai.Tumne toh apna passport bhi surrender kar diya.. hain na?? Australiyan kahi ke :p:

Isko koi batao....ki ab Lt. Governor Congress ka nahi BJP ka hai!!! :rofl:

Actually this Lt. Governor can't take any small decisions forget such important decision as to giving go ahead for forming a govt. as the Govt. is a caretaker one at the center & any decision can be taken only after new govt. takes oath.

BTW, these idiots were the one who resigned on the first place now they are making a mockery of there own party by asking to CLAIM again for govt. :lol:

It would be difficult for the Lt.Governor not to invite AAP back if they have proof of majority. Any action of dissolving after a claim has been made will be challenged in the courts & would reflect poorly on the new government if it were struck down.

Congress CM in Kerala is actually quiet good better than the rest while Jaya and Naveen are able administrators and hence they do not have anti incumbency .. it will be difficult to break through these states

Oomen won because minorities voted him blindly .....

@jha @Marxist @Prometheus @INDIC @Bang Galore @chak de INDIA @Star Wars @Skull and Bones @levina @jbgt90 @Abingdonboy
thinking of hanging my boots up in PDF (&elsewhere). Spending too much time here over the last 2 years :) . Ab jo hona hai ho chukka, elections will now spew up it's results (and maybe modi will win afterall) and no more debates left. Anyway no point in discussing anything from now on- the die is cast. I've been spending way too much time on PDF and need to save my job, so am thinking of 'de-addicting' myself for time being. All the best guys, good luck and have good fun! If the modi era does dawn I hope only the good things you think he will do will come out. Signing off.

Guynextdoor is out of he building

@Guynextdoor2 Ab jo hona tha ho gaya, wapas aa ja bhai, now you have the huge task of criticizing Modi for the next 5 years at least, maybe more!! :-)

if govt want he can adjourn any state govt and can call election in 1977 janata party adjourned 7 states Govt Under congress and Announced New Elections

Not possible. There is what is known as the Bommai judgement (in the late 1980's) which simply does not give any government the right to arbitrarily dismiss governments.

Karti thi hate.

But 2 cartoons here brainwashed me aka @kurup and @DRAY :P

I dont hate him anymore but if the putative PM reneges from his promises then you will see me tainting him. :D

Cartoons!!! :cray:

Karti thi hate.

But 2 cartoons here brainwashed me aka @kurup and @DRAY :P

I dont hate him anymore but if the putative PM reneges from his promises then you will see me tainting him. :D

Cartoons!!! :cray:

yes! he is one the few decisive leaders today....he is keen to prove himself again!!!

Any indication where Seemandhra's capital is going to be?

One of the reasons I think for naidu's down fall was because of the poor farmers grievances. That he focused too much on IT, science but not enough on infrastructure for the poor and the rural area got neglected.

Why are you trying to argue with that faggot?He hates Punjabis fo sho!

He is bickering about Punjabis not voting BJP and voting for people like Bhagwant Mann but got no issues with Bengalis voting for a crack addict,Tamils voting for freebies and Kerala voting for a dead ideology.

Ave ehe jehe duki tiki de muh ni lagi da.

Curse of my people :tsk:

Not possible. There is what is known as the Bommai judgement (in the late 1980's) which simply does not give any government the right to arbitrarily dismiss governments.

what dp you think a Modi government will mean for India?

Forget the economy, a lot of the extreme poor are in India, a lot of sanitation infrastructure is absent.

LOL! Calm down.He surely doesn't represent Tamils.Neither I have any desire to understand Tamil Politics.I ave never have never stated that Amma and Tamils are anti national.h

Actually Tamil Nadu is a better managed state than a lot of their Indian counterparts.

That is like saying in the land of the blind, the half blind is king, but still.

Last edited:
Without evil North Indians, Modi would never have come into power. South Indians do not have a national feeling

This is true.

It is better I think to give these traitorous states Independence ;)

Back
Top Bottom