What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

bhai sahib ......so AAP increased his vote share in Delhi ???

from 28% to 33% .....................lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Punjab moved from zero to 24% ...................2017 assembly elections .................Here comes Bhagwant Mann
Dude, don't get excited BJP got 46% and with Kiran Bedi as CM candidate it will only increase. AAP will have to struggle in Delhi now onward. Their downtrend has just started.

I like Bhgwant mann as well and if he can help solve people's problem then throw out the Akalis!!

bhai sahib ......so AAP increased his vote share in Delhi ???
from 28% to 33% .....................lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Voh to BJP ka bhi bada. Seats kitni mili AAP ko. If I go according to your statements then you said BJP wont get a single seat in Punjab then I must say BJP got 2 and SAD got 4. SAD even got 4 in last elections :D

Dude, don't get excited BJP got 46% and with Kiran Bedi as CM candidate it will only increase. AAP will have to struggle in Delhi now onward. Their downtrend has just started.

I like Bhgwant mann as well and if he can help solve people's problem then throw out the Akalis!!

hey ....do u think Akalis got the message ???

as i said many times earlier ..........20 % vote and one seat in Punjab ..............scary enough for Akalis?

Amit Shah to Barkha: "Channels, especially NDTV are responsible for misinformation that led to fear mongering amongst Muslims..

Voh to BJP ka bhi bada. Seats kitni mili AAP ko. If I go according to your statements then you said BJP wont get a single seat in Punjab then I must say BJP got 2 and SAD got 4. SAD even got 4 in last elections :D

AAP party in real has cut the votes for the ruling party as well as regional parties which has worked in favor of BJP in many constituency .There were even many Independent candidates which has even divided the votes. It was really a very good strategy adopted by BJP in each and every constituency.

CHANDIGARH
Bharatiya Janata Party 191362
Indian National Congress 121720
Aam Aadmi Party 108679

Shimla
Bharatiya Janata Party 385973
Indian National Congress 301786
Aam Aadmi Party 14233

Himachal Pradesh - Mandi
Bharatiya Janata Party 362824
Indian National Congress 322968
Aam Aadmi Party 9359

Last edited:
AAP party in real has cut the votes for the ruling party as well as regional parties which has worked in favor of BJP in many constituency .

CHANDIGARH
Bharatiya Janata Party 191362
Indian National Congress 121720
Aam Aadmi Party 108679

Shimla
Bharatiya Janata Party 385973
Indian National Congress 301786
Aam Aadmi Party 14233

Himachal Pradesh - Mandi
Bharatiya Janata Party 362824
Indian National Congress 322968
Aam Aadmi Party 9359

Punjab mein toh kai seato par SAD came third ......................

I still dont know who this Sandu Singh from Faridkot ???? and how the hell he won by 1.9 lakh votes???

meanwhile in other news ..............MP from Sangrur ....lost his deposit ....xD .............congress ka bura haal hai bhai ......especially if Bhagwant is running wild

Jaitley on CNN-IBN crying ..................me feeling SAD .....

10382448_10152018643657271_2111390769117994319_n.jpg

@arp2041 This one is for you, description of how the Modi-Shah duo worked there way up from the 80's, slowly chipping away at the Congress and finally destroying it in Gujarat

His Master’s Mind | OPEN Magazine

Dafa... ?? HOly crap ....
Nitish Kumar has lost it! Many Biharis voted for BJP because they saw the breaking of the alliance as a betrayal of their mandate. Now he is proposing to ally with that scumbag Lalu, JD(U) MLA's will never ever accept this

Back
Top Bottom