What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@jha Jaitley jeeta ?????

Jaitley to jeeta hi but it is Armitsar that has lost!!! Hopefully all your drug addicts become Insaan now!!

Arun Jaitley is anyways going to be Finance/External Affair Minister of India !!!

Dude, I will be more than happy if she opts to fight for Delhi CM's post! I have said this before and saying it again if Kiran Bedi is declared BJP's CM candidate there is no way anyone can stop her!! She is extremely popular and respected in Delhi. Still I would wait for official confirmation to come rather than relying on some unauthenticated tweets!!

They made it a news based on a tweet by fake Gadkari account. TOI can do anything to sell their paper.
This seems yesterdays news:

only viable option....
i dont even consider jagan as option!!
easily most corrupt politician in india...involving one lakh crore!!

He can give make a better capital for Seemandhra and will bring more MNCs to new capital of Seemandhra, seeing his previous trackrecord for Hyderabad. But I was extremely surprised that Congress was even wiped out from Telangana apart from Seemandhra its TRS everywhere although it managed to win some assembly seats in Telangana.

Yaar, BJP se annoucement honay do.. Saala Vijay Goel abhi bhi CM bannay ke sapne dekh rha hai!!!
BJP should persuade her not many will vote for vijay goel,VK malhotra etc

it will restrict kejriwal to delhi,their are upcoming assembly elections in Haryana,as well.

BJP should persuade her not many will vote for vijay goel,VK malhotra etc

it will restrict kejriwal to delhi,their are upcoming assembly elections in Haryana,as well.
AAP got 33% vote in Delhi something I didn't expected. I thought after 49 days under him, Delhi has learnt. Kejriwal is the last thing Delhi should chose. He will make Delhi a bandh crippled Kolkatta..

AAP in Haryana, I don't think is that much a threat. How much was their voteshare in Haryana? Less than 15% I guess.

He can give make a better capital for Seemandhra and will bring more MNCs to new capital of Seemandhra, seeing his previous trackrecord for Hyderabad. But I was extremely surprised that Congress was even wiped out from Telangana apart from Seemandhra its TRS everywhere although it managed to win some assembly seats in Telangana.
yes! he is one the few decisive leaders today....he is keen to prove himself again!!!

AAP got 33% vote in Delhi something I didn't expected. I thought after 49 days under him, Delhi has learnt. Kejriwal is the last thing Delhi should chose. He will make Delhi a bandh crippled Kolkatta..

AAP in Haryana, I don't think is that much a threat. How much was their voteshare in Haryana? Less than 15% I guess.

bhai sahib ......so AAP increased his vote share in Delhi ???

from 28% to 33% .....................lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Punjab moved from zero to 24% ...................2017 assembly elections .................Here comes Bhagwant Mann

Not on youtube yet , Rajdeep was trolling MAni over the Chai wala comment . Mani ended up saying Media is worse than Modi

How do you search these video's on internet. You tube search throws up ancient videos.

I was trying to find yesterday's NDTV video of Zoya hassan in which she was saying that for sake of secularism, modi supporters should be disenfranchised.

Was listening to Owasi on CNN-IBN and I made up my mind that it's time RSS and Modi realises that India should not be forced to adjust with misfit for every other non-muslim country of planet .

How do you search these video's on internet. You tube search throws up ancient videos.

I was trying to find yesterday's NDTV video of Zoya hassan in which she was saying that for sake of secularism, modi supporters should be disenfranchised.

I just search in youtube channals ... check in NDTV's video section ..you should see it

exactly the vote share has increased ,he can build on as assembly's don't require cadre's.if bjp can bring Kiran ,she will change the dynamics.

Back
Top Bottom