What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Don't derail the thread by replying to a retard. Just report him.

:D rajmohan gandhi is related to mahatma gandhi & not nehru-gandhi dynasty

I know, but there were funny reports about AAP having their own Gandhi in the last month, that's why I added all of them with their results. And give Rahul credit to at least have beaten him on votes! ;)

So my dad just tells me Rahul Sinha the candidate and runner up for the North Calcutta seat for the BJP lives in the apartment building we own.
Rahul Sinha gave a tough fight to Mr.Sudeep Bandhopadhay in the N.Kolkata L.S. contituency yesterday.Although he came 3rd in that seat he managed to garner a whooping 26% of the vote share which is quite significant considering the fact that the BJP candidate there in the last L.S. election got a mere 7% vote share.I really like him for his no nonsense attitude and dedication to the BJP party.Hopefully someday we will see him as the future C.M. of Bengal:tup:

Look at this:

No respect for MMS after Congress lost, despite what she might say in public.

Don't accuse Sonia, If MMS had any self respect than he would have RESIGNED from PMship long ago or demanded complete control. He din't even resigned after RaGa teared a cabinet passed bill when MMS was on foreign trip.

You don't get respect you have to EARN it.

Don't accuse Sonia, If MMS had any self respect than he would have RESIGNED from PMship long ago or demanded complete control. He din't even resigned after RaGa teared a cabinet passed bill when MMS was on foreign trip.

You don't get respect you have to EARN it.
I don't agree. It's not about self respect, MMS was trying to do the best he could with what he had. He has only tried to serve his country in the best way he can and he clearly thought the best thing to do was to remain as PM rather than throw the country into political turmoil which he knows very well would have destroyed confidence in the Indian economy for many months just when he was trying to enact policy to stem the rot.

Sonia Gandhi is just showing her true colours. She can't show respect to the PM of India for the last 10 years, who will she show respect to?

I just hope she does retire from politics and leave India all together. The Gandhi dynasty is over.

Last edited:
Just trolled Priyanka chaturvedi, Manu singhvi and sanjay jha on twitter.
Congratulated sanjay jha on his contribution to mission 272+ as a spokesperson,due to his debates.
Asked him if he will still appear in Newshour or take a vacation or go on a one way trip to Siberia :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom