What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Tarun gogoi accepted responsibility of such bad performance of congress in assam( congress - 3, BJP-7, aiudf-3) and he said that he will resign from his post.

Yeah he announced that even before the elections but I don't think the party high command would accept his resignation at this point.

Roumers are on that Scindia and others want to take over Congress leadership or seperate and form a new party
this is a clear indication that Gandhis have lost their significance. Pappu proved to be useless. Priyanka will find it hard to enter active politics due to the kind of baggage she is carrying. Internal turmoil is bound to prevail... & I think Scindia is in the wrong party anyway. He has a very limited scope in Congress. At the max.. he is waiting CM of MP &... Diggy will throw spanner at that as well. So it's a real sticky situation for him.

this is a clear indication that Gandhis have lost their significance. Pappu proved to be useless. Priyanka will find it hard to enter active politics due to the kind of baggage she is carrying. Internal turmoil is bound to prevail... & I think Scindia is in the wrong party anyway. He has a very limited scope in Congress. At the max.. he is waiting CM of MP &... Diggy will throw spanner at that as well. So it's a real sticky situation for him.

I want to see DIggies and Mani Shankar Iyer's Face ... He was the dude who cried when Sonia did not take PM's office

I want to see DIggies and Mani Shankar Iyer's Face ... He was the dude who cried when Sonia did not take PM's office
hahaha... few i missed today on telly.. diggy, mani shankar aiyar. It was a treat to watch Sanjay Jha in timesnow though. He was properly hammered... & it was a treat to watch!

hahaha... few i missed today on telly.. diggy, mani shankar aiyar. It was a treat to watch Sanjay Jha in timesnow though. He was properly hammered... & it was a treat to watch!

Still Jha takes the egg on the face, Diggi is probably just happy that he's getting some even as an old coot, Aiyar sahab to gadha khod rahe honge rote rote.

I wonder what Nitish is thinking at the moment, he jumped ship thinking that a Modi caused polarization might drag him under or that conversely being on the opposite side of said polarization might lift him up to a healthy seat tally where he could be one of the king makers in a left+federal front+third front+UPA coalition. Naiya doob gayi Bihar ki ganga me bechare ki.

Last edited:
10369609_10152491788363783_3290654157245831401_n.jpg

Still Jha takes the egg on the face, Diggi is probably just happy that he's getting some even as an old coot, Aiyar sahab to gadha khod rahe honge rote rote.

I wonder what Nitish is thinking at the moment, he jumped ship thinking that a Modi caused popularization might drag him under or that conversely being on the opposite side of said polarization might lift him up to a healthy seat tally where he could be one of the king makers in a left+federal front+third front+UPA coalition. Naiya doob gayi Bihar ki ganga me bechare ki.
A watershed election where everyone is made to realise what their worth is. Real lesson for people who are out of touch with ground realities... dynamics changed! Old opportunistic vote-bank rhetoric is thing of the past! Priorities have changed... people don't want to hear same old gisa pita dialogue! Time for politicians to come out with new tricks for their trade! Gone are the days when you had people like Laloo, Mulayam's ilk deciding the fate of govts on the basis of their skewed ideological preferences. Welcome to the new breed of Indian politics, which is not going to be decided by old guard any more.

A watershed election where everyone is made to realise what their worth is. Real lesson for people who are out of touch with ground realities... dynamics changed! Old opportunistic vote-bank rhetoric is thing of the past! Priorities have changed... people don't want to hear same old gisa pita dialogue! Time for politicians to come out with new tricks for their trade! Gone are the days when you had people like Laloo, Mulayam's ilk deciding the fate of govts on the basis of their skewed ideological preferences. Welcome to the new breed of Indian politics, which is not going to be decided by old guard any more.

Bro I am half Bongo and Half Bihari bhaiya, Paschim Bongo may have disappointed me but seeing Biharis vote across caste lines in a state where caste is everything was a real joy.

Bro I am half Bongo and Half Bihari bhaiya, Paschim Bongo may have disappointed me but seeing Biharis vote across caste lines in a state where caste is everything was a real joy.
Real redefining moments for the likes of Laloo & Behenji type politicians, who thrive on playing caste based politics. Glad to see those rural & not so privileged lot proving themselves that they are not pushovers any more!

Back
Top Bottom