What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What is this Apna Dal, never heard of it, it won two seats in UP while BSP won nothing.
Its a regional castist party catering to the Kurmi caste in UP n Bihar. Its late founder is a door ka rishtedar of mine. They have been pro-Bjp always coz BJP has been a religious party and other regional parties has been castist.

What's your opinion about US visa for Modi? I know one should not be arrogant and emotional in taking such decisions, but is there any need of him travelling to USA? All the communications/dealings can be doneby his ministers.. What do you think??

We should stop making an issue out of it I reckon. The statements from US officials on this issue are not statements mind you, rather answer to the questions raised to them by the usual shyte stirring overzealous media people. Its not like US keeps talking about the so called "visa issue" on their own. We should just let the issue die down, USA is not stupid to ban the democratically elected head of a country as big as India.

One more thing, BJP will have to concede on LoO for Congress otherwise right in the start of the term, it will be presumed ARROGANT.
Congress needs to be consigned to history's dustbin. BJP should work towards eradicating Congress from India's political map. To do that they need to put Congress on the background rather than giving them an opportunity to be on the limelight.

I really like outcome of this election

# BJP won by huge margin (can make government by its own)
# MFs like BSP,SP lost very badly, just one disappointment that Mamta banarjy got that much seats. She should be lost like SP and BSP who always playing muslim vote bank politics.

What's your opinion about US visa for Modi? I know one should not be arrogant and emotional in taking such decisions, but is there any need of him travelling to USA? All the communications/dealings can be doneby his ministers.. What do you think??

The White House Spokesman categorically stated that the Indian PM will be welcome in the White House and that all VISA issues of the past should be "taken up with the State Department". This of course came after it became clear today that Modi is the "PM elect".:p:

i will tell you what.. Sushma Swaraj can do a better job for Congress than all top Congressis put together, considering the kind of turmoil Congress is in!

One thing, Congress should ACTUALLY shy away from taking LoO position. They don't have ANY leader who is good in Oratory skills - NONE. Who than can become one? Modi will literally RAPE them in Parliament.

Guys, Please share any article on Amit Shah, the more I read about this man the more I become his FAN.

@JanjaWeed @jha @chak de INDIA others, pls chk out how this master achieved the IMPOSSIBLE in UP................

We should stop making an issue out of it I reckon. The statements from US officials on this issue are not statements mind you, rather answer to the questions raised to them by the usual shyte stirring overzealous media people. Its not like US keeps talking about the so called "visa issue" on their own. We should just let the issue die down, USA is not stupid to ban the democratically elected head of a country as big as India.

Unfortunately some people have made it an issue of personal ego. I am sure Modi doesn't think that way.

there is another constitutional opinion that it merely takes Presidential order to abrogate Article 370 ( besides tons of courage and conviction ) .

No need for any constitutional amendment which required 2/3'rd majority of quorum ....
Wow!!
Why hasnt our Presidents used their powers for so long??
They wont abolish 370...I know. :(

Back
Top Bottom