What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Whats wrong with Bongs :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

just had a heated argument with few of them living next to my apartment. hell they are disappointed with the results.

Pure desh ko aloo shuktoh khilane ka plan jo flop ho gaya.

It takes most Bongs at least a generation to let go of the Bengal syndrome once they actually get out of Bengal, and even there hardliner families who care only for their ideologies just can't help it.

West Bengal, Kolkata specifically.

Probably the minority of Bongos anywhere who are NDA supporters..Most of my relatives back in the City of Joy are tooth and nail Didi supporters.

It takes most Bongs at least a generation to let go of the Bengal syndrome once they actually get out of Bengal, and even there hardliner families who care only for their ideologies just can't help it.

Probably the minority of Bongos anywhere who are NDA supporters..Most of my relatives back in the City of Joy are tooth and nail Didi supporters.

One of the Idiot said that there is no modi wave. if it was, BJP would have defeated Didi in bengal :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

The BJP have done quite well this election. Vote shares hovering around 15% is it not?

Many bongs still see private sectors and FDI as taboo and keep fantasy towards government jobs.

Rahul won Amethi = No Modi wave. :partay:

@kbd-raaf More at the expense of the Left, Didi still reigns and she will not let much good accrue in Paschim Bango.

Hah, I welcome the decimation of the Commies.

Let's start talking agenda for the next govt.

I would like them to grab the low hanging fruits first.

Approve stalled projects.
Improve the power-sector supply bottleneck. (hehe resources from Australia pls)

Hah, I welcome the decimation of the Commies.

Let's start talking agenda for the next govt.

I would like them to grab the low hanging fruits first.

Approve stalled projects.
Improve the power-sector supply bottleneck. (hehe resources from Australia pls)

Yes the administrative machinery needs to be first dealt with, at the moment a few more tweaks at the Rajya Sabha level are required for even bigger changes.

Yes the administrative machinery needs to be first dealt with, at the moment a few more tweaks at the Rajya Sabha level are required for even bigger changes.

Does there need to be a simple majority in the RS for the BJP to pass laws? What about during the joint sessions of parliament?

I hope Modi and his team continue with their social network outreach, I would like to know what he's up to. I've invested so much time and money on this guy's vision.

Bhai, in just one year RS picture will be completely different, expecting NDA govts. in state of Bihar, Delhi, Maha, Seemandhra, UK. Thus it will impact RS seats & NDA will have full majority in both houses & not to forget Jaya & BJD joining NDA+

Back
Top Bottom