What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@chak de INDIA @Dem!god @levina @desert warrior @bronxbull @scorpionx @utraash @Indo-guy @DRAY @Indischer @Sidak and all
Hey friends, the Arrogant Mani Shankar Aiyar has also lost. Now he will have open a Tea Stall to make a living.....Can you suggest some places to open the stall?
Kerala.. All Congressi/LDF/UDF supporting mallus will drink tea only from him..

We have enough idiots in Bengal, so please I would request him to find some other place.
Kerala has first right over Mani Shankar Aiyar..

Last edited:
Bhai, in just one year RS picture will be completely different, expecting NDA govts. in state of Bihar, Delhi, Maha, Seemandhra, UK. Thus it will impact RS seats & NDA will have full majority in both houses & not to forget Jaya & BJD joining NDA+
bhai yeh bata.. leader of opposition kaun hoga? it's going to be left to the mercy of speaker as Congress is not automatic choice any more. I think they should give it to AIADMK. Don't let congress or mamta didi dictate terms any more. Amma's party can play friendly opposition.

Bhai, in just one year RS picture will be completely different, expecting NDA govts. in state of Bihar, Delhi, Maha, Seemandhra, UK. Thus it will impact RS seats & NDA will have full majority in both houses & not to forget Jaya & BJD joining NDA+

NO. Don't ever count on mercenaries, or they will hold you hostage.

At the moment BJP+ needs to start (RIGHT NOW) projecting local level leaders and structure in UP, Bihar and Maha. When it comes to RS elections then a lot of times local identities reassert themselves, IF THE NDA PLAYS ITS CARDS WELL THEN YES THE RS PICTURE WILL CHANGE, BUT MODI NEEDS TO GET BUSY WITH THIS NEXT "CHAMATKAR".

Itne mushkil se toh ek acha result aya hai, no need to compromise by DEPENDING on Jaya and co., work with them yes, cooperate but always have the numbers to go it alone.

[uote="Ravi Nair, post: 5668987, member: 149580"]Don't worry AIADMK will

bhai yeh bata.. leader of opposition kaun hoga? it's going to be left to the mercy of speaker as Congress is not automatic choice any more. I think they should give it to AIADMK. Don't let congress or mamta didi dictate terms any more. Amma's party can play friendly opposition.

Nope. I am saying this again - Jaya will join NDA+ as she is out of center for many years now & also she have to think about her state, i posted a tweet which said that the complete decimation of opp. in TN was actually a deal b/w Modi & Jaya :enjoy:

& Yes, we can give it to Congress, only condition - PAPPU WILL BE THE LoO :rofl:

Does there need to be a simple majority in the RS for the BJP to pass laws? What about during the joint sessions of parliament?

I hope Modi and his team continue with their social network outreach, I would like to know what he's up to. I've invested so much time and money on this guy's vision.
The NDA has 64 seats in the Rajya Sabha.

Because of Article 118 a joint session of the two houses can be called (on any bill that is NOT a constitutional amendment bill, which btw has not much to do with what Modi wants to do anyway).

Now the total seats will be 795 and even there with 336+64 is a majority there too, so IF the NDA wants to deal with say the food security bill it can in a joint session called by the president but yes any constitutional amendment will be very tricky. So something akin to a Panchayati Raj bill is not possible since a joint session cannot be called for such bills.

So not a very big issue.

Money Bills- completely NDA territory
Bills- Joint session required, NDA will get through
Constitutional amendments- NOT possible for NDA atm

@arp2041 @JanjaWeed

Last edited:
BnwOQbhIAAA9Ybs.jpg

WTF is wrong with this guy? I reckon he is mentally challenged. Took the meaning of putting a brave face on quite literally.

Nope. I am saying this again - Jaya will join NDA+ as she is out of center for many years now & also she have to think about her state, i posted a tweet which said that the complete decimation of opp. in TN was actually a deal b/w Modi & Jaya :enjoy:

& Yes, we can give it to Congress, only condition - PAPPU WILL BE THE LoO :rofl:

Aah.. I would love that! Lokasaba TV's TRP will hit the roof:cheesy:

BnwOQbhIAAA9Ybs.jpg

WTF is wrong with this guy? I reckon he is mentally challenged. Took the meaning of putting a brave face on quite literally.

Because now he can get rid of Politics , he never like politics, he does not care and he doesn't give a damn . He is simply relieved

What's your opinion about US visa for Modi? I know one should not be arrogant and emotional in taking such decisions, but is there any need of him travelling to USA? All the communications/dealings can be doneby his ministers.. What do you think??

While I don't welcome the prospect, it can't get any worse than Obama. Even Bush saw the utility of moving beyond the nuclear issue to build ties with what should be our natural ally (at least, more natural than Pakistan). At the very least, I am confident that Modi will have a warm welcome from the Congress, soon to be even more Republican.

Hmm interesting. It is only natural that the relationship between two centre-right, conservative parties will be better. But, Obama isn't that bad? Economy's back on track. One of my very good Irish mates from Georgia, who has traditionally been Republican voter. Even her and her entire family is Obama fans because, of Obamacare and they don't even qualify for that.

Back
Top Bottom