What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Have faith in the SPG, IB and RAW madam. They are no fools and are very much up to the job.
The fact is if an agency wants to do it...they'l leave no stone unturned to hit their target. Its just a question of IF they want to do it.JMHO.

Wow!!
Why hasnt our Presidents used their powers for so long??

They wont abolish 370...I know. :(

In a parliamentary democracy President is a titular head, he/she works on the recommendation of the cabinet headed by PM. That's why!

The fact is if an agency wants to do it...they'l leave no stone unturned to hit their target. Its just a question of IF they want to do it.JMHO.

It's not easy to target a PM of world's largest democracy. If it links to Pak connection, there can be WAR b/w the two nations.

One thing, Congress should ACTUALLY shy away from taking LoO position. They don't have ANY leader who is good in Oratory skills - NONE. Who than can become one? Modi will literally RAPE them in Parliament.
they don't have many to choose from. I can only think of one person.. Kamalnath. They wouldn't let Jyotiraditya Scindia occupy the space due to the fact that he will easily overshadow Pappu.. Only other person I can think of is Veerappa Moily! Then again... these lot wouldn't stand a chance against Modi. He will shred them to pieces. I'm happy that there is not many opposition MPs from UP, Bihar & Left. They tend to cause maximum disruption & noise. btw.. I can foresee lot of noise & walk outs from TMC MPs this time around though..

Unfortunately some people have made it an issue of personal ego. I am sure Modi doesn't think that way.

Tarun gogoi accepted responsibility of such bad performance of congress in assam( congress - 3, BJP-7, aiudf-3) and he said that he will resign from his post.

HIndi nahi maloo :D..

Article 370 and Uniform Civil Code easy with present numbers
Ab tumhari pittayi hogi. :P
It is"hindi nahi maloom" :-)

Hmm 370 and UCC might happen if BJP gets a 2nd term not before that.

Tarun gogoi accepted responsibility of such bad performance of congress in assam( congress - 3, BJP-7, aiudf-3) and he said that he will resign from his post.
So should the govt in Maharashtra. Congress & NCP got decimated there!

It's not easy to target a PM of world's largest democracy. If it links to Pak connection, there can be WAR b/w the two nations.
I was talking about CIA.
And trust me me hitting Modi would destabilize the south Asia again.
In a parliamentary democracy President is a titular head, he/she works on the recommendation of the cabinet headed by PM. That's why!
Sir ,
why do you always give me gyaan on things which I already know. :-)
I know President is just a puppet in the hand of Cabinet.But then what I meant was why isnt something being done about the issue??

It seem to me that India has no option but to chose either BJP or congress. If congress is in rule then next time BJP will win and vice versa. Very much same as PPP and PML(N) in Pakistan..hopefully he deliver what he promised

they don't have many to choose from. I can only think of one person.. Kamalnath. They wouldn't let Jyotiraditya Scindia occupy the space due to the fact that he will easily overshadow Pappu.. Only other person I can think of is Veerappa Moily! Then again... these lot wouldn't stand a chance against Modi. He will shred them to pieces. I'm happy that there is not many opposition MPs from UP, Bihar & Left. They tend to cause maximum disruption & noise. btw.. I can foresee lot of noise & walk outs from TMC MPs this time around though..

Roumers are on that Scindia and others want to take over Congress leadership or seperate and form a new party

Or after rajya sabha elecion after 2 years or 2 years after that.
But then as @Indo-guy said the risk is too high for BJP though its not a coalition government still they do expect a 2nd term in center.Meddling with 370 and UCC would cause a lot of raucous.

It seem to me that India has no option but to chose either BJP or congress. If congress is in rule then next time BJP will win and vice versa. Very much same as PPP and PML(N) in Pakistan..hopefully he deliver what he promised

Congress is destroyed ...gone....over...finished.... They cannot recover from here

Back
Top Bottom