What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Tension mat le bhai..........NDA+ me BJD aur AIADMK bhi a jayenge :D

Well BJD was a part of NDA 5 years ago and Jaya and Modi enjoys a good friendship. NDA also needs help of BJD and ADMK in RS for passing any bill as NDA don't have a clear majority in RS.

AAP are to blame themselves for Delhi fiasco ...

instead of going everywhere ...they should have stayed in Delhi to consolidate their votes.

once again people of Delhi ...proved that they are smart and wise to choose BJP above AAP ...

Btw, what do you guys make out of the results for the AAP? Disappointment or, good start?

AAP won only 4 seats all in Punjab, there was anger against Congress as well as Akalis who because of drugs problem in Punjab, so AAP clearly benefited from it............this would explain more:

My Take: whatever AAP does, it can never get more than 15 seats in LS, it's just another regional party like the others.

Great website it seems its very detailed website to show case updates on development

AAP won only 4 seats all in Punjab,

But as Indo-guy said, 4 seats on national level for a new party that isn't even represented all over India, is that really so bad?
Also do you think that Arvind Kejriwal is still a benefit for the AAP or a burden? I mean quitting Delhi was his decision and a crucial mistake. And now hew was even so convinced of himself to compete against Modi directly, which not even the Congress top leaders (smartly) did, because it was a predictable loss.
To me it seems more like that personal interests are more important for him, than that the party itself looks good, or do I get the wrong impression here?

No believe me ...Kumar vishwas says he wants to give Modi chance 1 time ...otherwise it would have been Kumar Vishwas .

as long as people like Chirag Paswaan, Poonam Mahajan , Jayant Sinha , keep getting elected ..dynasty politics will remain .

Don't you think that it's quite natural and obvious that it will remain so ...
just as it is easy to be Doctor's son to be doctor , engineers's son to be engineer , actor's children to be actors ...

Politicians will continue to be churned out of political families ...Only possible antidote to this poison are likes of narendra modi ...who make it to top ..starting right at the bottom based on sheer capability and hard work ...

all good but engineer's kids almost never become engineers.

Bullet proof jacket and helmet bhi pack kiya hai na :D
Acha kiya yaad dila diya. :D
What say should I also pack missiles and helis???
I can play a double agent for RAW and ISI.
Achhe din aane wale hai ...dono agencies se khoob paise milne waale hai :D

all good but engineer's kids almost never become engineers.
Telll me about it.
My dad is an engineer and so am I.
My dad in law is an engineer and so is my hubby....
That statement is soooo wrong.

What is it with you and punjab you been at it most of the day
I was only concerned about Amritsar seat as AJ was fighting from there. Rest of the seats I never cared about!! AJ was a good candidate and his loss is loss of Amritsar itself!! Thats what I was trying to convey the same in very pleasant manner until this guy @cloud_9 fell from the clouds. He gave dramatic turn to the debate, not my fault he must be high after his 3000$ bet win couple of days back..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom