What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Thanks ...but I seriously meant it .
I have inside news which confirms that Narendra modi will be PM !!!
Really???
I thought it was going to be Kumar Vishwas. :D
Dynasty politics is here to stay ...
what makes you say so???

Btw @thesolar65 @arp2041 @chak de INDIA @Roybot @ranjeet @Sidak @cheekybird @Leader @Indo-guy @Ravi Nair @Indischer @DRAY @kurup @sancho ..i have not mentioned the DA members here.

image.jpg

@jha @JanjaWeed @chak de INDIA which link are you following for updates, some news channels are showing having old trends. @Indischer maga, where are you.
Sorry bhai...subah se doston ke ssath masti me hoon....The results and the accompanying amazement, laughter and derision amongst us has been keeping me busy all along.:(

Really???
I thought it was going to be Kumar Vishwas. :D

No believe me ...Kumar vishwas says he wants to give Modi chance 1 time ...otherwise it would have been Kumar Vishwas .

what makes you say so???

as long as people like Chirag Paswaan, Poonam Mahajan , Jayant Sinha , keep getting elected ..dynasty politics will remain .

Don't you think that it's quite natural and obvious that it will remain so ...
just as it is easy to be Doctor's son to be doctor , engineers's son to be engineer , actor's children to be actors ...

Politicians will continue to be churned out of political families ...Only possible antidote to this poison are likes of narendra modi ...who make it to top ..starting right at the bottom based on sheer capability and hard work ...

Last edited:
:-) Well that's a PR term during election, he still has to prove it, even in his own party! It was one thing to do as he wanted at state level, it's a totally different thing on national level and there are parts of the BJP that already made clear, that it's about BJP not about Modi.
Reminds me how senior leaders of BJP Advani and Sushma Swaraj snubbed Modi in their speeches today.
If not anything else they could've congratulated him in one sentence.

Modi right now is an apple of media's eyes like Salman khan who not so long back was the bad-boy of bollywood.
Yes MODI's PR team deserves a pat on their back,they've achieved something that was deemed impossible almost an year back.
I tell ya the MBA graduates from Indian universities 've great ideas and bright future ahead :P

Jokes apart Modi will be constantly under the media scrutiny from now on like never before.
Feral attacks of media 're yet to begin.

Last edited:
No believe me ...Kumar vishwas says he wants to give Modi chance 1 time ...otherwise it would have been Kumar Vishwas .

as long as people like Chirag Paswaan, Poonam Mahajan , Jayant Sinha , keep getting elected ..dynasty politics will remain .

Don't you think that it's quite natural and obvious that it will remain so ...
just as it is easy to be Doctor's son to be doctor , engineers's son to be engineer , actor's children to be actors ...

Politicians will continue to be churned out of political families ...Only possible antidote to this poison are likes of narendra modi ...who make it to top ..starting right at the bottom based on sheer capability and hard work ...

I wont deny that the future gens of these politicians may join politics,but...but...but from now such candidates will have to prove themselves to the populace to remain in seat.

Btw, what do you guys make out of the results for the AAP? Disappointment or, good start?

Guess what there are only 15 idiots in Mumbai !

How ...because Rakhi Sawant got only 15 votes ...

Btw, what do you guys make out of the results for the AAP? Disappointment or, good start?

It's very good start .

they should be happy with what they got in Punjab ...

They should have concentrated on Delhi ...but they got greedy .

For a new party ..just 1 year ..to have 4 MPs ..is no small achievement ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom