What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

When Modi supporters say that he has a clean chit for 2002, since there is no prosecutable evidence, they should be fair enough to say that there is no evidence against her husband so far either. Only because it had success, doesn't mean he is bad and it has nothing to do with her as a possible politician. It is important to distinguish that and not only take bias of the parties or the media for granted.

2002 is a big blot on Modi's past,no doubt!
But Modi could be trusted when he said "I'll bring development" ,then ppl knew they could trust him on that, at the same time Rahul G muttering the same words sounded RISIBLE.

sancho said:
True, but that also puts high pressure on the BJP, because the voter / India wants them to act and change things like corruption! They can't shy away anymore and point to coalition partners and that they must respect their policies too. BJP has to deliver now, otherwise they will be punished by the same swing voters next time.
Ofcourse!
Now its upto BJP to prove themselves.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Change is permanent and i hope this new change is for our own good.

There were good amount of youngsters who voted this time,and illiterate doesnt mean dumb.So the majority of the voters who're villagers might be illiterate but 're wise.
Everyone voted for a good change.
I am not sure if BJP would've got such a landslide victory over congress had their Prime ministerial not been Modi. I am really doubtful about that.

Peole have given very clear mandate to modi .

Now he can have no excuses ....

He will have to deliver very quick and very much ....

and I am sure ....he will .

He knows what immense faith and trust India has reposed in him ....despite sustained negative campaign against him .

People of India have proven ..they are not dumb ....they are Wise and responsible .

and I am sure ....he will.

There are no quick solutions to the problems. People will have to wait for the issues to be tackled properly in the correct manner!!

There are no quick solutions to the problems. People will have to wait for the issues to be tackled properly in the correct manner!!

Modi knows how to micro mange and macro manage expectations of people .

Unfortunately ..expectations are too high .

Modi will have to give some visible results quite early on ...

Symbolisms and gestures mean a lot to us Indians ...

Off course solid results will take time to show up ...

and I am sure ....he will .

He knows what immense faith and trust India has reposed in him ....despite sustained negative campaign against him .

People of India have proven ..they are not dumb ....they are Wise and responsible .
The shambolic state in which UPA-2 has left India, even the hawkish government of BJP would need sometime to get the country back on tracks.

Whats happening on the cabinet side???
Who will be the HM??? And FM??

The shambolic state in which UPA-2 has left India, even the hawkish government of BJP would need sometime to get the country back on tracks.

Whats happening on the cabinet side???
Who will be the HM??? And FM??

It will be Modi trademark government .

Don't know about rest of the cabinet but I assure you ...Modi will be PM !

Back
Top Bottom