What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What the National party does affects us more.

At least we didn't get the D as much as the Aussies.
???

I am here for another 1.5 years.Hopefully! :drag:
I'm more worried about this dude.
tumblr_mahcioZNI11rzq0dyo1_500.jpg

Anyway,John Key will be reelected.Abki Bar John Key Ki Sarkar.

16 मई 2014 को दोपहर दिल्ली रेल्वे स्टेशन से पाकीस्तान के लिये स्पेशल ट्रेन रवाना होगी शाहरूख खान, लालू यादव, सैम पित्रोदा सहीत जिन भी महानुभावो ने मोदी के P.M. बनने पर देश छोडने की घोषणा की थी वह सभी समय पर स्टेसन पहूच जाये

1) 5साल से बडे बच्चो का पूरा टिकीट लगेगा (राहुल गाँधी का भी)
2) जेब कतरो से सावधान (ट्रेन मे चिदंबरम भी होगे)
3) नवविवाहित जोडो के लिये S-1 मे सीट रहेगी (दिग्गी राजा)
4) सफर के दौरान दूसरो के समान पर नजर ना डाले (अभीषेक मनु सिँघवी)
5) एन डी तिवारी जी हनीमून पे इसी ट्रेन से जा रहे है। न्यूली वेड कपल ने सीनियर सिटीजन डिस्काउंट भी लिया है।

Are you high!! Did you get that batch imported from Punjab??

Negative thinkers please let him take the office first!! I know you didn't wanted Modi to lead the country but many did and they will support him for coming 5 years!!
What is it with you and punjab you been at it most of the day

The only question I want to ask you - Why can't even educated Indians like us think beyond the Dynastic Mindset which our older generation imposed upon us?

That is nothing unusual for India only and not only for Congress, there are many parties where son's and daughter's will of ministers will be pushed, infact that's one of the cruicial mistakes of Rahul, that he didn't took responsibility of a ministry after the last elections and proved himself as a minister. If he did that and would have done a reasonably good job, he would had gained far more support on a personal level too, not only because of his name.
Priyanka would have to learn from the mistakes of her brother (IF she wants to join politics at all) and must prove herself in opposition work, otherwise she won't have a chance in the next elections either and the Congress as a party would be far better lead by a non Gandhi for sure (if they get the guts to do that).

Congratulations folks, enjoy this Friday, probably the most significant day in our country's political history :bounce:, more than BJP's victory I am happy about the absolute decimation :mad: of the Gandhi National Congress, mein chala talli hone :partay:, see you tomorrow

Ofcourse Priyanka Wadra is a far more popular person than Rahul Gandhi,she has been campaigning since long.
But if Congress gets her to lead tge party then they better make a saint out of her hubby,Vadra.
The reasons why congress failed are many,UPA-2 could not connect to the populace at all.
The best thing about this election and its result was that there isn't going to be any coalition government. UPA-2 failed mainly because it had to follow the appeasement policy throughout its 5yr term.

there are no leaders I can see.

If nandan nilekani had won, I would have seen him as a prospect.

It seems the Indian electorate is growing intolerant of Politicians ability to meet expectations.

If Modi disappoints, this could happen to him.
Fortunately Modi has a track record to prove that he is capable of leading a behemoth like India.
And yes Modi might face the same fate if he reneges on his promises.

Article 370,UCC and development 're things which comes to my mind when I think of Modi.

Trust me I dont want Modi to be as disappointing as OBAMA.
Modi's win is comparable to Obama's win,the conditions were similar,Americans were riding on anti- Bush wave when they elected Obama like we were riding on anti-congress.

I dont care if Congress will make a comeback ever,but these recent elections 're proof enough that Indian populace has started to take its right to vote seriously.
I dont want to sound pessimistic at all,India's future looks bright.
And I feel so proud.

Hope is the force of life ...
and it's with hope India voted ...

mind you of those 550 million people who voted ..a large majority are poor , illiterate ....
They are far away from media glare ...
yet they chose BJP instead of Congress ...there must have been reasons why India has punished Congress so violently ...

Hope all parties read the riot act that India read to congress ...

But frankly speaking ....modi will have lot of expectations

I believe Obama was not as bad as people make out ...

BUsh had screwed American economy in successive years ...Obama did a great job to stabilize American economy .

I agree with you that there are many parallels between story of Obama and Narendra modi ...

India stands at cross roads of history ....

We desperately needed leader like Narendra modi ...

I hope under his leadership ...India will reclaim her rightful place in global order .

India has all the ingredients to be what she aspires to be ...

Hopefully we will arrive at where we deserve to be ....

I believe we are at the cusp of historic transformation ....

and when history of world will be written decades later ...today will be recounted as one which began an era .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom