What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This election has been amusing, but It doesn't affect me.

Hope Indians have chosen wisely.
Damn Southie!

giphy.gif

Honestly I dont think even Priyanka Wadra would be able to resurrect congress.

It would had made a difference now (but still BJP would have won, since the need to punish Congress was too big in India), but can make a far bigger difference the next time, since she can reach complete different voters than Rahul could. Once because she is a woman, but also because she is a far stronger personality than he is.
Congress made a lot of mistakes in this elections, by not make a clear stand on a person the voters can look for (which shouldn't be Rahul), that they didn't showed apologies for the scams and a real will to change corruption problems and also that they didn't pointed out the achievements of their terms. They focused far too much on Modi and fighting him and not on their own strenghts or the things they should change. Now they have 5 years to re-position themselfs and they have to, even if they want to present themself as a valuable opposition party.

This was Anti Congress vote ....

People were angry with Congress .

I hope Modi will be able to live upto huge expectations ...we need political stability and continuity of policies ..as happens in China ...

I will like to see second term for NDA if it delivers the good .

AAP has really long way to go ..

Congress will still remain relevant in coming time.

It will be great mistake to write them off ...

Trust me I dont want Modi to be as disappointing as OBAMA.
Modi's win is comparable to Obama's win,the conditions were similar,Americans were riding on anti- Bush wave when they elected Obama like we were riding on anti-congress.

I dont care if Congress will make a comeback ever,but these recent elections 're proof enough that Indian populace has started to take its right to vote seriously.
I dont want to sound pessimistic at all,India's future looks bright.
And I feel so proud.

Last when I was watching TV in the afternoon, Congress HQ was deserted, no party workers and none of their netas ofcourse. :P

In case you didnt notice, they had built separate tents for separate media groups :(

It would had made a difference now (but still BJP would have won, since the need to punish Congress was too big in India), but can make a far bigger difference the next time, since she can reach complete different voters than Rahul could. Once because she is a woman, but also because she is a far stronger personality than he is.
Congress made a lot of mistakes in this elections, by not make a clear stand on a person the voters can look for (which shouldn't be Rahul), that they didn't showed apologies for the scams and a real will to change corruption problems and also that they didn't pointed out the achievements of their terms. They focused far too much on Modi and fighting him and not on their own strenghts or the things they should change. Now they have 5 years to re-position themselfs and they have to, even if they want to present themself as a valuable opposition party.

The only question I want to ask you - Why can't even educated Indians like us think beyond the Dynastic Mindset which our older generation imposed upon us? I mean - Nehru gone, Indira lao, Indira gone Rajiv lao, Rajiv gone, Sonia lao, Rahul lao, now Priyanka lao?? It's in Congress' own interest to bring a leader on merit rather than surname.

Look at Modi, the best thing which i think was in him was that he has risen through the ranks & thats what 21st century Youngistan needs.

So much wishing to see the faces of those evangelists and leftist loonies who campaingned for Modi's visa refusal in US when the man arrives in Washington aboard Indian Air Force 1 like a boss and red carpet is rolled out to him.

Muthafucking burn, if there was one.

ya,so keen to find out.

Trust me I dont want Modi to be as disappointing as OBAMA.
Modi's win is comparable to Obama's win,the conditions were similar,Americans were riding on anti- Bush wave when they elected Obama like we were riding on anti-congress.

I dont care if Congress will make a comeback ever,but these recent elections 're proof enough that Indian populace has started to take its right to vote seriously.
I dont want to sound pessimistic at all,India's future looks bright.
And I feel so proud.

It seems the Indian electorate is growing intolerant of Politicians ability to meet expectations.

If Modi disappoints, this could happen to him.

LOL! Pesky aren't ya!

shoo-da-whoop-sparta-style-random-12727957-500-216.gif
Are you high!! Did you get that batch imported from Punjab??

It seems the Indian electorate is growing intolerant of Politicians ability to meet expectations.

If Modi disappoints, this could happen to him.
Negative thinkers please let him take the office first!! I know you didn't wanted Modi to lead the country but many did and they will support him for coming 5 years!!

Ofcourse Priyanka Wadra is a far more popular person than Rahul Gandhi,she has been campaigning since long.
But if Congress gets her to lead tge party then they better make a saint out of her hubby,Vadra.
The reasons why congress failed are many,UPA-2 could not connect to the populace at all.
The best thing about this election and its result was that there isn't going to be any coalition government. UPA-2 failed mainly because it had to follow the appeasement policy throughout its 5yr term.

@Roybot any other member.

If you have recording of today's zoya hassan's rant on NDTV, please post on Youtube and provide link. Some people like me don't have TV.

Back
Top Bottom