What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@JanjaWeed @Sidak @Jason bourne @Android @jha @Roybot & other Modi Bhakts............................

Mujhey Maaf karna - I have become Amit Shah's Bhakt!!!! :enjoy:
Koi nahi phir bhi tum hamare bhai ho.A brother from another mother.:enjoy:
Now let the EPIC trolling of AAPTARDS and Congtards begin! I promised before i will go apeshit on AAP and Congress today :super:

Koi nahi phir bhi tum hamare bhai ho.A brother from another mother.:enjoy:
Now let the EPIC trolling of AAPTARDS and Congtards begin! I promised before i will go apeshit on AAP and Congress today :super:

Mark My words, after around 10-15 years, BJP will project Amit Shah as it's PM candidate, that man is just 50 now!!!!!

Just wait .Large crisis would be shadow the Congress party.Just watch its about change from old dynastic politics

and then, BJP will get 43 seats out of 543..:P

:rolleyes: He just delivered 73/80 to BJP+ from UP :disagree:

BnwhG4cCcAAXmiN.jpg:large

:rofl:

@arp2041 @Roybot and others if you have time pls troll this arun giri on twitter. He had blocked me as I trolled him really hard 2 days back and challeneged me that BJP won't cross 200. I want him to troll like anything now but alas he has already blocked me!!

2002 is a big blot on Modi's past,no doubt!
But Modi could be trusted when he said "I'll bring development"

:-) Well that's a PR term during election, he still has to prove it, even in his own party! It was one thing to do as he wanted at state level, it's a totally different thing on national level and there are parts of the BJP that already made clear, that it's about BJP not about Modi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom