What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

आम आदमी पार्टी के नेता योगेन्द्र यादव एक टीवी चैनल के कार्यकर्म मे कहा कि " हमारी समझदारी मे कमी हो सकती है लेकिन ईमानदारी मे नहीं". हा हा हा , भाई साहब, ईमानदार तो मनमोहन सिंह भी थे।

holy fak 340 figure... and ill probably go mental with joy
Thats true. But not to forget that BJP+ has Just 62 RS seats in Rajyasabha and thats Just 1/4th. BJP will need help of many regional parties to pass major bills atleast for next 2 years as RS elections will be held in 2016 and then only BJP can reach half way mark on Its own.

Its a disappointment that an country who portray itself as secular biggest democracy in the world electing Prime minister whose hand is full of blood of innocent Muslim victim of communal violence.

Next in line are all Bengali Illegals.

Thats true. But not to forget that BJP+ has Just 62 RS seats in Rajyasabha and thats Just 1/4th. BJP will need help of many regional parties to pass major bills atleast for next 2 years as RS elections will be held in 2016 and then only BJP can reach half way mark on Its own.

Even in combined session NDA will required [(543+245)/2]=394 seats that's why NDA needs at least 332 seats in LS to get important bills passed.

@kaykay Nahh bro. RS doesn't matter even if any bill doesn't get passed in RS, in the joint-session parliament it will get passed because, there are more than double LS members than RS.

Anyways, where have you been bro? Not talked to you in ages!

Even in combined session NDA will required [(543+245)/2]=394 seats that's why NDA needs at least 332 seats in LS to get important bills passed.
oh okay. Thanks for clarification.

@kaykay Nahh bro. RS doesn't matter even if any bill doesn't get passed in RS, in the joint-session parliament it will get passed because, there are more than double LS members than RS.

Anyways, where have you been bro? Not talked to you in ages!
Thanks for the clarification bro. Hehe yeah dude Its been long since talking to you. I am fine. You tel? Studies over? FB pe aa.

Last edited:
I think the following parties will either join NDA or support from outside if NDA just reach either close or crosses 272 mark:

TRS, YSRC, BJD, AIADMK, Independents, one of NC or PDP, Mayawati, even TMC, JDS, JMM, vertical split of JDU & one fraction should join NDA, INLD, AGP......

Many are anti-Congress & many are just Power hungry.

He should have waited till 16'th like his leaders.

I guess It reqires half way mark in both LS and RS to pass a bill. Isn't it?

Thanks for the clarification bro. Hehe yeah dude Its been long since talking to you. I am fine. You tel? Studies over?

Joint sections are different.Mid way mark of combined strength of LS and RS will suffice for passing bills.

He should have waited till 16'th like his leaders.

Joint sections are different.Mid way mark of combined strength of LS and RS will suffice for passing bills.

I am just waiting to see the look on Congressi people faces after the rout that they will face. Especially that of Sonia Manio and Dogvijay Singh.

It was so heart breaking to see Vajpayee shahab's face and hear his words in 2004. That bitch Sonia is so disgraceful.. Advani and Vajpayee were considerate to her in their govt, she acted as a bitch once she won... God I hate her.

BnmDfn5IQAAbVh1.jpg

preparations on at BJP headquarters for press meet, 16th. ;)

Back
Top Bottom