What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

no way... joker Ashutosh winning against Harshvardan & Kapil Sibal? Ashish Khetan beating Ajay Makan & Meenakshi Lekhi? This can not be serious.. @Sidak what do you reckon? Is there any possibility of this being true?

I can bet that Ashutosh ain't going to Win at any cost & there would be neck to neck fight in New Delhi Constituency, anyone can win by shortest of Margins.

I'm big time confused by these Opinion Polls & ain't believing in any of them. I'm waiting for Exact Polls on 16th May, keeping my fingers crossed & prepared for surprised reults.

BnmDfn5IQAAbVh1.jpg

preparations on at BJP headquarters for press meet, 16th. ;)
Are you associated with BJP directly? Just curious to know because of this pic of internal BJP office preparation..

Yaar, yeh AAPtards ka kya hoga.. One of them, over FB, is claiming that there is going to be a big surprise in Varanasi and Kejriwal will come out as a winner. As a result Nifty will see unstoppable fall, he is openly advising people to short Nifty on 16th May. God please help them!! I don't know what Kejri fed them, they were normal human beings just a few months back!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom