What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Day after tomorrow at this time we will be celebrating .....

I talked to some of my friends who are members of Student wing of Shiv Sena they said situation is a bit tense in the upper level of party better not to get too excited as of now.

I talked to some of my friends who are members of Student wing of Shiv Sena they said situation is a bit tense in the upper level of party better not to get too excited as of now.

Tense ? BJP seemsed quiet confident from what i can see
Upper level of Shiv Sena or NDA ? becaue likes of Shiv Sena is loosing their relevence , once Namo becomes PM all their votes will only go to BJP

Quite strange actually but local leaders and workers aren't sharing the same enthusiasm shown by Upper Leadership.

From what i heard from Times now the Entire BJP HQ was brimming with confidence and BJP were acting like they already got NAMO as PM which Congy HQ was all in a depressed . Amit Shah says 300+ , considering his track record, ill trust him ...

Maybe local leaders and workers are worried about their respective seats

Quite strange actually but local leaders and workers aren't sharing the same enthusiasm shown by Upper Leadership.

To be realistic, we will know on the 16th how accurate the exit polls were.

Prepare to be shocked or overjoyed, depending on where your allegiances lie.

From what i heard from Times now the Entire BJP HQ was brimming with confidence and BJP were acting like they already got NAMO as PM which Congy HQ was all in a depressed . Amit Shah says 300+ , considering his track record, ill trust him ...

Maybe local leaders and workers are worried about their respective seats

If he says 300+ then it will be around 325 ...dont be surprise then ;)

To be realistic, we will know on the 16th how accurate the exit polls were.

Prepare to be shocked or overjoyed, depending on where your allegiances lie.

It should be a comfortable BJP win . From what i got from my friends in BJP . They aren't really worried ..
IF there is an unexpected result , then god help this country ...

So he is a real dude? I honestly thought he was a 'secular' guy pretending to be from majority! Got to give it to his audacity in disclosing his real identity! :o:
He is very much real, you will be shocked :o:

Tigmanshu Dhulia’s filmi state - The Times of India

Film: 'Bullet Raja'
Starring: Saif Ali Khan
U.P. Connect: A gangster buddy film set in UP, written by Dhulia and Allahabadi historian Amaresh Mishra

Hai "paap"ular
Psuedo secular
Spectacular
Still a bachelor

Pappu ki sister tez hai
Pappu Congress mein craze hai
Pappu mummy ka ladla
Pappu dikhta angrez hai

Pappu ka IQ kam hai
Aur teacher Diggy Raja

isliye..

Pappu can't win sala...
Pappu jeet nahi sakta

----------------------------

got this from facebook :lol:

Upper level of Shiv Sena or NDA ? becaue likes of Shiv Sena is loosing their relevence , once Namo becomes PM all their votes will only go to BJP

Shiv Sena as BJP on its own barely exists in Mumbai now.

Has anyone seen the pics of Hyderabad clashes.You will only see pics of Sikhs but the the other minority is missing,it is as if they are shadow rioting :rofl:

But then again why are these losers out on street,is burning a flag that inflammatory.Put a bullet in their heads who are destroying public property :guns:

Has anyone seen the pics of Hyderabad clashes.You will only see pics of Sikhs but the the other minority is missing,it is as if they are shadow rioting :rofl:

But then again why are these losers out on street,is burning a flag that inflammatory.Put a bullet in their heads who are destroying public property :guns:

I totally agree with you. There is a DIKTAT given to the Main Stream Media - NEVER EVER SHOW "MAJOR MINORITIES" IN BAD LIGHT ELSE PACK UR BAGS.

No Media outlet can break this diktat.

Back
Top Bottom