What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Why do u think the rational and educated youth is voting there qualificationless people running da country in name of family? Pakistan mite find it difficult to overcome it, Indians are lucky to have likes of Modi who have achieved on ground.

Let him come to the power... Your argument would be more valid after his oath.

Bhai, this is no laughing matter. Yes, we may be BJP supporters, Yes, he may be not an elected person, etc.

But can we IGNORE the fact that he is the PM OF INDIA???? can we???

It's really a shame that we din't stand up against this ARROGANCE. SHAME ON US ALL.

Aree Bhai I respect PM's post but mannu as a person LOL

There are two branches of Parliament - Lok Sabha - elected directly by people
Rajya sabha - members are selected in the ratio of parties having presence in respective states (not directly elected).

for being a PM or a Minister, he/she should be the member of Parliament (either RS or LS).

MMS is a RS member, so he din't had to fight elections.

I know that we have a similar system in practice... When you say elected PM, you say elected by the parliament. No PM is elected directly in non presidential system of government.

I know that we have a similar system in practice... When you say elected PM, you say elected by the parliament. No PM is elected directly in non presidential system of government.

No, I just mean that he should be atleast an elected person from some constituency which he is not.

Let him come to the power... Your argument would be more valid after his oath.
He He Emmie. If u are assuming that my so called love for some facsist like Modi coz I am an extrimist Hindu is compelling me to blindly scout for Modi, then u a ABSOLUTELY Wrong.

Secondly, I know the difference between Exit Polls and Actual Results and significance of its Sigma value. I very well know whether its rational to shout for Modi at this junction of time.

Well even the most conservatives of estimation falls him very near the touch line which is anyday fillable. Bottomline is, even opposition has in a way accepted their defeat and in their post Election meet have decided to sit as Opposition.

Again, if u are assuming that due to some permutation and combination there wud be a possibility of some other party pushing its PM, thats impossible.

Its for sure...........IS SHUKRAVAAR.........MODI SARKAR. :)

No, I just mean that he should be atleast an elected person from some constituency which he is not.

This doesn't tag him as non elected.. Parliament, a body of elected members from all over the country, elected him as a PM.

This doesn't tag him as non elected.. Parliament, a body of elected members from all over the country, elected him as a PM.

This is a FLAW in Parliamentary Democracy.

Actually that was not good for him as well since he isn't elected so he is not able to assert his authority & let himself to work under Sonia.

Sheer arrogance! Didn't even bother to look at him!

Why would a sitting PM stand like a courtier, anyway? Miss Gandhi by all means is inferior to him constitutionally, she's no more than a chairperson/president of a party/alliance and that of course is not a constitutional position.

Very saddening, I mean it. It's a disgrace to twice elected prime minister. Don't know about Gandhi legacy but Bhutto and Sharif legacies here in Pakistan are eating up the whole country like termite.

Its true up to some extent here in India as well but with the rise of Modi and BJP things are gloomy for the Gandhi family. :)

Emmie, I think u misunderstood Indian Democracy. There are 2 houses. Loksabha is only for those ppl who are elected by voting. Rajyasabha is the upper house where Loksabha members choose its members. A PM can be from Rajyasabha too and thats what was the case in 2004.

Back
Top Bottom