What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sheer arrogance! Didn't even bother to look at him!

Why would a sitting PM stand like a courtier, anyway? Miss Gandhi by all means is inferior to him constitutionally, she's no more than a chairperson/president of a party/alliance and that of course is not a constitutional position.

Very saddening, I mean it. It's a disgrace to twice elected prime minister. Don't know about Gandhi legacy but Bhutto and Sharif legacies here in Pakistan are eating up the whole country like termite.

Why would a sitting PM stand like a courtier, anyway? Miss Gandhi by all means is inferior to him constitutionally, she's no more than a chairperson/president of a party/alliance and that of course is not a constitutional position.

Very saddening, I mean it. It's a disgrace to twice elected prime minister. Don't know about Gandhi legacy but Bhutto and Sharif legacies here in Pakistan are eating up the whole country like termite.

He has no political power ,never elected ,what do you think the Queenbee will treat him like? :lol:

sonia-gandhi-manmohan-singh-2011-10-2-3-10-15.jpg

Why do u think the rational and educated youth is voting there qualificationless people running da country in name of family? Pakistan mite find it difficult to overcome it, Indians are lucky to have likes of Modi who have achieved on ground.

He has no political power ,never elected ,what do you think the Queenbee will treat him like? :lol:

Bhai, this is no laughing matter. Yes, we may be BJP supporters, Yes, he may be not an elected person, etc.

But can we IGNORE the fact that he is the PM OF INDIA???? can we???

It's really a shame that we din't stand up against this ARROGANCE. SHAME ON US ALL.

Wow, If that man had any, i repeat ANY SELF RESPECT than he would have resigned from PMship long long long long long ago.................Such a SHAME for our nation.

Only a Modi can bring back PM's chair to the same glory.

oye @Sidak MMS such me Sardar hai?? o_O

He is a stinker on Sikh Community. :ashamed:

Bhai, this is no laughing matter. Yes, we may be BJP supporters, Yes, he may be not an elected person, etc.

But can we IGNORE the fact that he is the PM OF INDIA???? can we???

It's really a shame that we din't stand up against this ARROGANCE. SHAME ON US ALL.
Still after this some fattus and uneducated ones supported Congress in name of fear and free perks.

You mean to say LS members don't elect leader of the house?

There are two branches of Parliament - Lok Sabha - elected directly by people
Rajya sabha - members are selected in the ratio of parties having presence in respective states (not directly elected).

for being a PM or a Minister, he/she should be the member of Parliament (either RS or LS).

MMS is a RS member, so he din't had to fight elections.

Back
Top Bottom