What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@jha हमारे चुनाव विश्लेषक, ये बताओ कौन से एग्जिट पोल पर विश्वास करना चाहिए :mad::mad:

Sampath jee ke exit poll ka.. 16 ko aa raha hai..

Arei What happen to yogendra yadav See:o::o::o::o: @JanjaWeed @Sidak @arp2041 @SwAggeR @jha

Face saving maneuver by Mr. Psephologist. His own agency did that opinion poll for Varanasi. Thats why you did not hear a word about that opinion poll from this guy.

Last edited:
That is disgraceful, stuck up hag. Feel bad for our poor PM, I wish he would speak up against these demi gods.
Bloody Waitress making a mock of Indian Democracy. MMS is one of the best economists in da World. This lady dont have the stature to act this way.

Desh ka Mazaak bana rakha hai Duniya mein.

Whatever the result may be at least one thing is clear - in no elections have the emotions run so high.
This is normal when countrymen see Democracy being made a mockery out of. ITs heartening to see our PM being treated by this Sonia.

Arei What happen to yogendra yadav See:o::o::o::o:[/USER]

Probably he knows that he is not gona represent Gurgaon as MP in LS hence he isn't ridding on his high horses. Reality seems to have struck him.

Man this election is giving me tension like a Indo-Pak Match . End of the day i want india to win which is obviously you all know who

Is this some spoof account. :o::o:

Its twitter version of Zakir Bhai. Congressi bot, most prolly a "secular" using a "communal" name to fool people. From what I have heard, Rahul Gandhi entrusted the Poonawala brothers to run Congress's social media campaign, and their whole team is essentially bunch of "Secular" people.

Is this cunt for real ???
Yes he claims to stockpile weapons and will hit streets on may16 if mod becomes PM.Looks like pappus prediction that 22000 muslims will be killed if modi becomes pm might turn true.Congis already gearing up for riots post may 16.

35031041.cms

35031041.cms

Back
Top Bottom