What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ofcourse it does. On one hand you say it's waste of time.. & on the other hand you care enough to come back again & again with multiple IDs to quote member's posts! What does that say?

I am giving answers in what i believe and you people doesn't want to hear anything which doesn't suits you.

Sun ne me aya he aajtak ki lene k baad modiji aab arnab ki lene vale he....;)

By the way today diggi was in ghoshna patra first time after his biwi kand why no news ?

This is what i am saying that whatever doesn't suits you people , these talks are started and the whole nation, brotherhood, humanity etc everything goes in some corner . Cant you people see how mean you people really are and use all kind of low level tactics . There is a limit of manipulation which you people always cross.
I call spade a spade, now if you don't like than, not my problem. Its you who is spreading nonsense and accusing everyone here of using cheap tactics. You did not answer a single question of mine. The rhetoric of there are always options is not an answer. You are not explaining shit but accusing everyone. Stop playing the victim card. It is past ita expiry date.

Everyone replies you because you are irritating, not because you are making a point.
Now if you have something to say, base it with examples without being partial. Otherwise don't quote me.

Back
Top Bottom