What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hey Guyz.

Why is defeat of Rahul Gandhi so so important? Its not that I am against Congress or for that matter any other party. Infact I am an actuall AAP supporter and that too only on their MUDDE. Some real strong happening issues picked up by them.

But at this juncture I need to be a little rational and smart and so does every Indian. AAP wont give India a strong govt. 3rd front isnt acceptable for me. We already saw 2 failed attempts by khichdi sarkaar under VP Singh, Chandrashekhar, DeveGowda n IK Gujral.

Remaining is Congress n BJP.

Now, if I compare these 2 giants then 1st I wud compare their leaders.

NaMo is someone who has experience, performance, expertise under his belt.

RaGa is just another pushed up the ladder CEO of a private corporation types. Sorry, India is not private for ur enjoyment.

I wud anyday leave this country rather than accepting a qualificationless. idiotic, a bad speaker, senseless, completely dependednt on his advisors rather than use his own brains, as my PM.

If Congress had given us some strong personality with damn good proven record then I wud have definitely given this party a change after 10 yrs of screwup of this country.

But here we see another repeat of Rajiv Gandhi.

Post Indira demise, Pranav Mukharjee was supposed to be the person in line. These congressis declared young Gandhi as PM even before him reaching Delhi coz Pranav Da was on his way. If he reached Delhi before he wud have put forward his claim.

Even today, Pranav Da is in right tym taken out of ministry and sent to Rashtrapati Bhavan. What does it mean?

Congress today is no more the party we knew conventionally. Now there is not more revoltutionary's blood in their veins which we knew for Nehru, Indira,Sanjay, etc. True Leaders they were.

Hence, its important for Rahul to loose amethi.

The basic reason being, this will challenge the dynastic politics in Congress and leadership of the Gandhis. Its high tym Congress doesnt remain no more a private right of some people. India is democracy, and collective groups, institutions run it. BJP is itself a democratic organization. Its supporter RSS is a huge democratic organization. Thats how parties in India shud be.

ITs high tym we all make a statement that Indians have grownup and educated. No more bullshit. U either perform or perish.

This is India and u simply cant take it for a ride just coz u want some son, daughter, father, mother to become the biggest post holder of a 1.2 bn populace.

No more Gandhis in Congress now otherwise its gonna be history.

You people are expert in just these talks and other than that would never talk anything sensible.
Sensible things can be talked to people with sense, therefore i was asking and what are you expert in soothsayer? crystal ball gazing?

Last edited:
Am i saying anything wrong ? I don't have anything against anyone but you are forcing me to post all this.

Detailed investigation and report proved that BJP has hired over 20 BPO, over 500 web professionals and over 5000 IT freelancers who are responsible for ensuring that Modi remains at Top of Popular searches in Google, stay top and clean in the social Media and most importantly popularise Modi through his achievements of Gujarat, his photographs and quotes. Reportedly over than 50 of such IT professionals are based out of USA and are being paid huge fees by the BJP for taking their services in the Modi-wave propagation in the net.
Secret revealed behind the Narendra Modi algorithm in internet - Times of Assam
Times of Assam first time im hearing the name of this newspaper, only Times of Assam found out or any other news agency found out its so called secrets and if there is proof why not come out with it?
What happened to other secular parties? Why have they lagged behind in this race?I thought Congress had a 5 year old IT cell, what was it doing?
Bhai zakir(Hindustani78 was supposed to be Hindustani786):haha:

My opinion will change many things and you and your so called supporters do give lot of importance to whatever i say . i do love my country and its about my country and for sure i will say .

Options are always there and people like you are in real are the reason that the system in the country is not correct because you people use all sort of lies to make some one come in power and it doesnt matters for you , how it would affect normal people over all by all these talks.

I disagree because it will take the nation somewhere else and divide the people . If nation is everything then these tactics doesn't suit .
Is this what congress and secular parties are resorting to now on last leg of elections,Bitching,moaning, your love for country,lies blah blah blah?:omghaha::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Since i can't post in the Kashmir Section so posting it here.

Voting in Kashmir Valley

603674_717044035030256_566491107049525394_n.jpg

KULGAM

1505344_879247865434504_7846569224720468389_n.jpg

KUNAN POSHPORA.

This the same place where separatist ran a propoganda against Indian Army of committing mass rapes.

10157347_638532116223884_8531827305308634494_n.jpg
BUDGAM

10257927_638463732897389_2736065514467254186_n.jpg
GORIPORA Village KANGAN

10259797_638451759565253_802614850427646469_n.jpg

Nowhatta, SRINAGAR

images

BUDGAM

Kashmir-voters.jpg

SRINAGAR

23D5147B9AF3BF69E8F954D5ED1F4.jpg

ANANTNAG

Too many of these confirmed sources !! Chaila , its a black box out there

@jha whats your thought on some of seat predictions that are coming out ? 13/15 in UP and 5/7 in Bihar ?
Looks realistic OR ye sab Qtiyapa hain ?
Expect 8-10 from UP and 4-5 from Bihar.

Back
Top Bottom