What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I think she also called him Hanuman...setting fires everywhere. I'm not sure Mr.Modi will dislike the comparison with Hanuman but kind of makes you wonder whether Mamata Bannerjee remembers any part of the Ramayan. After all, Hanuman did set fire only to Raavan's Lanka......:D. That makes Mamata what........?
If true then I am 100% sure that Modi will use same things as you have written as weapon and use it against Mamta. LOLs He is a clever breed.

look at congress and its sympathizer polices real color

I think she also called him Hanuman...setting fires everywhere. I'm not sure Mr.Modi will dislike the comparison with Hanuman but kind of makes you wonder whether Mamata Bannerjee remembers any part of the Ramayan. After all, Hanuman did set fire only to Raavan's Lanka......:D. That makes Mamata what........?

Soorpnakha ? :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

WTF... Why..?

B'coz This ELECTION season will end with a DHOOM!!!!

Kya maza aayega... This person did not deserve interview. Has been carrying Congress's propaganda for last 2-3 weeks..

YES. & now there is no DEARTH of Confidence in a man named NARENDRA MODI, he will ensure that Times Now turns out to be the ENGLISH version of Krantikari Channel.

Haven't you seen? Modi is giving all interviews ACCORDING to the personality he is encountering :D

Expecting Raj Thakeray - 2 for Arnab!!

Back
Top Bottom