What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

all those bengalis without proper paper work and parents not born in india wii be kicked out.

Its on the state government and what you are talking is not having any technical legality because it would create issues for all the POI holders. Talking is easy which you and many others like you normally do. But still wont understand.

aap bangladeshi to nahi ho na ?

People like you with such attitude will even make Subhash Chandra Bose as Bangladeshi :crazy:

Its on the state government and what you are talking is not having any technical legality because it would create issues for all the POI holders. Talking is easy which you and many others like you normally do. But still wont understand.

After defending your Bhartiyata now you are defending Bangladeshis? o_O

You don't like a man b'coz he is a Chaiwala & is of Neechi Jati, you have no MORAL authority to say anything.

Now only quote my post when you have voted for Modiji or ready to say Modiji Zindabad.

Otherwise, ignore it.

People like you with such attitude will even make Subhash Chandra Bose as Bangladeshi :crazy:

nahi ho to q dar rahe ho modi ji se ? , bangladeshi ko nikalne ko kaha hai hindustani ko nahi ,

Nothing to understand here all illegal bangladeshis will be kicked out.

I am defending Hindustan and Hindustanis which you need to understand. you should stop your cheap tactics

I had written in my post:

Now only quote my post when you have voted for Modiji or ready to say Modiji Zindabad.

Do I believe that it's the former condition that you are fulfilling? Thanks :)

Nothing to understand here all illegal bangladeshis will be kicked out.

Read again what you wrote in the previous post and then come to argue on this subject.

I had written in my post:

Do I believe that it's the former condition that you are fulfilling? Thanks :)

Stop these games . vote is given by freewill not by such tactics . You are shaming the concept of democracy

Bihar Journo confirms What i predicted some days back

biharprediction.png

Stop these games . vote is given by freewill not by such tactics . You are shaming the concept of democracy

Than WTF did you quoted my POST? I made it absolutely clear, this is no game.

Don't quote my post from here on until you say MODIJI ZINDABAD!!

nahi ho to q dar rahe ho modi ji se ? , bangladeshi ko nikalne ko kaha hai hindustani ko nahi ,

This is about nation which is more important . You should stop such talks .

Than WTF did you quoted my POST? I made it absolutely clear, this is no game.

Don't quote my post from here on until you say MODIJI ZINDABAD!!

You are playing games and shaming the concept of democracy . Cant you see that ?

Back
Top Bottom