What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Is jahil aurat mein bengalis ne kya dekha ki isko CM bna diya? Also, intellects like Amartya Sen openly supports her. What the F is wrong with them!!

Bengalis have a lot to answer. While Shiv Sena keeps hoggin national limelight for their antics, reality is maharashtra votes for a national party every time, more than any other big state in India. But the kind of jokers - often anti national SOBs, bengalis keep electing does not even find a mention. Bengal, like Maharashtra was a center of Indian nationalism... what went wrong?

All bengali posters - say sorry to the rest of us :P

kuran.jpg

Guys if BJP gets 255+ alone Modi as PM is 100% confirmed If BJP fails to get below chances are low! :( In political scenario anything is possible right now NDA have 25+ alliance riding on Modi wave but they might dump BJP led Modi and go with other party except SS I think cause they have deep attachment unlike LJP/TDP all are just power hungry and gives support to whoever is winning!

Let's hope BJP crosses 272 on their own why BJP should even beg for 1 seat from some party to make Modi PM!

Guys if BJP gets 255+ alone Modi as PM is 100% confirmed If BJP fails to get below chances are low! :( In political scenario anything is possible right now NDA have 25+ alliance riding on Modi wave but they might dump BJP led Modi and go with other party except SS I think cause they have deep attachment unlike LJP/TDP all are just power hungry and gives support to whoever is winning!

Let's hope BJP crosses 272 on their own why BJP should even beg for 1 seat from some party to make Modi PM!

If BJP crosses 200 than no alternative to NDA govt. is possible. It will be a JOKE if a party with 200+ seats in today's time is sitting in oppn & how long will that govt. last. BJP cannot backtrack on Modi if it gets 200+ (it's highest tally ever) though it will not be as powerful as 230+ BJP. But one thing is confirmed, BJP = 200+ then it's MODI SARKAR.

I seriously think that you are an ILLEGAL BDian who has pole vaulted into India.

A proud Hindustani will PROUDLY say MODIJI ZINDABAD 78 times a day.

So how is the life in BD if there is any?

You can think whatever you want . I know i am Hindustani and i am really don't give any heck to your nonsense. Hindustani proudly say Hindustan not Modi.

But your opinions have been proved worthless time & again here though! Weren't they?

Ofcourse it would seems worthless to people like you who are having different agenda but for the people of India for sure they will understand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom