What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

These AAP guys are just ill educated about political affairs so they were fooled easily, but when they catch the drift they are quitting

This quote made me to think about the early Indian leaders who were very humble and use to work for the nation by heart.

This quote made me to think about the early Indian leaders who were very humble and use to work for the nation by heart.

Ya You BET!!

Nehru.jpg

So over all you are trying to say that people in India do wear lungis

YES.

These AAP guys are just ill educated about political affairs so they were fooled easily, but when they catch the drift they are quitting
That true. They had impression of AAP considering anna movement but reality is kinda different. Recently all sort of activists(naxal sympathisers to anti-development and pseudo seculars) completely hijacked their party and even those leaders who were good imo(like Kumar Vishvas) couldn't do anything about it. AAP is losing its credibility even more after whole Delhi drama when theu quited.

That true. They had impression of AAP considering anna movement but reality is kinda different. Recently all sort of activists(naxal sympathisers to anti-development and pseudo seculars) completely hijacked their party and even those leaders who were good imo(like Kumar Vishvas) couldn't do anything about it. AAP is losing its credibility even more after whole Delhi drama when theu quited.

BJP had earlier stated one big AAP leader may switch sides after polls , am thinking it may be Kumar Vishwas

According to your ID , you seems to be having Ganja and Weed Culture .
Very much so. You should try that too... When you smoke the weed, it reveals you to yourself! Maybe it will help you to understand yourself better! :partay:

Very much so. You should try that too... When you smoke the weed, it reveals you to yourself! Maybe it will help you to understand yourself better! :partay:

No thanks . i am not in this weed things . its better to find ourselves without all these things.

Back
Top Bottom