What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This Varanasi episode looks like a misfire for BJP. A road show would have compensated for Beniyabag.

You are really an idiot who is again and again violating my rights.

I am not an Idiot, I have just EXPOSED you, you don't have any RIGHT in India when you are a BANGLADESHI. Your days are numbered in India.

I am not an Idiot, I have just EXPOSED you, you don't have any RIGHT in India when you are a BANGLADESHI. Your days are numbered in India.

You are of course an idiot who has exposed yourself and you are constantly violating my rights. I am Hindustani and Hindustan is my nation and you don't have any right to comment on the nationality of any Hindustani.

You are of course an idiot who has exposed yourself and you are constantly violating my rights. I am Hindustani and Hindustan is my nation and you don't have any right to comment on the nationality of any Hindustani.

A so called "Hindustani" who has Pole Vaulted from BD & made fake voter ID b'coz of vote bank politics deserved to be KICKED OUT. As i said earlier, Your Days are numbered.

Ofcourse it would seems worthless to people like you who are having different agenda but for the people of India for sure they will understand.

:lol: you are funny. I'm not going to be harsh on you this time around. I would like you to stick around here till May 16th.. so that we can have party & you are invited to join in the celebrations! :partay:

A so called "Hindustani" who has Pole Vaulted from BD & made fake voter ID b'coz of vote bank politics deserved to be KICKED OUT. As i said earlier, Your Days are numbered.

As i say you are really an idiot who really deserve no attention because you are keep on repeating nonsense. You really don't know who are Hindustanis and for what India stands for. Bengal is part of Hindustan and here i am talking about those Bengalis speaking Indians to whom you are keep on terming Bangladeshis. 10% to 15% of India Population is of Bengali Speaking who are dwelling in West Bengal, Assam, Bihar, Orissa, Tripura, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and in different parts of India and there are around 35% Bengali Muslims in West Bengal.

Stop terming these people Bangladeshis because these are all Indians. And keep your nonsense out .

BnGYDlaCQAAufz5.jpg

:lol: you are funny. I'm not going to be harsh on you this time around. I would like you to stick around here till May 16th.. so that we can have party & you are invited to join in the celebrations! :partay:

I am always around but the problem is this that some people need to be civilized and think before that they are talking.

As i say you are really an idiot who really deserve no attention because you are keep on repeating nonsense. You really don't know who are Hindustanis and for what India stands for. Bengal is part of Hindustan and here i am talking about those Bengalis speaking Indians to whom you are keep on terming Bangladeshis. 10% to 15% of India Population is of Bengali Speaking who are dwelling in West Bengal, Assam, Bihar, Orissa, Tripura, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and in different parts of India and there are around 35% Bengali Muslims in West Bengal.

Those Bengali Speaking population who wears LUNGIS belong to Bangladesh & not India. No Indian can wear such cheap LUNGIS.

Those Bengali Speaking population who wears LUNGIS belong to Bangladesh & not India. No Indian can wear such cheap LUNGIS.

I would suggest your to check the traditional dresses of different Indian communities. even in Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Orissa communities wear Lungis , so does they become Bengali or Bangladeshis ? :hitwall::hitwall:

you are really impossible person. Are you really Indian ?

I would suggest your to check the traditional dresses of different Indian communities. even in Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Orissa communities wear Lungis , so does they become Bengali or Bangladeshis ? :hitwall::hitwall:

you are really impossible person. Are you really Indian ?

I also Know Bangladeshi. I said "CHEAP LUNGIS" read my post again.

Back
Top Bottom