What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Dude AIADMK and TMC will win hands down. There will be headway for the BJP in either of these states. Either modi ties up with them else getting the nos. will be a problem

That was my point. They may not be inclined to do business(or at a very high price) with a party that (more in Bengal) might get a substantial vote share in their states & in that sense might do them regional damage(pulling away upper class hindu voters from both the TMC & AIADMK as well as some OBC's in TN)

upload_2014-4-30_18-10-26.png

I got this distinction today :D Getting banned by one of the leading jihadi websites in India is an achievement. I really like reading their posts. For some reason they call Bhartiya Janta Party as Bharti Janta Party :omghaha:

And this was tongue in cheek sarcasm on display here. :whistle:

Thing is - I never have posted anything there at all :what:

2013 election results were not that difficult to predict. My experience says that anyone who predicts 'huge gains' for 'BJP' in TN is fibbing- coz BJP isn't fielding candidates there and their alliances are very lightweight there.
BJP alliance in TN was there to ensure that dmdk does not ally with DMK. Nothing more nothing less. Any seat will be bonus.

View attachment 26464
I got this distinction today :D Getting banned by one of the leading jihadi websites in India is an achievement. I really like reading their posts. For some reason they call Bhartiya Janta Party as Bharti Janta Party :omghaha:

And this was tongue in cheek sarcasm on display here. :whistle:

Thing is - I never have posted anything there at all :what:
which site is this?

which site is this?
Kewl one. If you are as thick skinned as I am, you will enjoy it. :D

Kafila you might be knowing, also countercurrents.org. I read these types of papers mostly :D Also the Urdu dailies in India are quite eye opening - eg Nai Duniya :yay:

The anti Dharmic tone in their editorials is pretty strong. :(

BJP alliance in TN was there to ensure that dmdk does not ally with DMK. Nothing more nothing less. Any seat will be bonus.

I'm saying these DMDK, MDMK and Gazillion others (I don't know if Pudhiya Tamizhagam etc. are still there) are basically paperweights. Janata Party (under Swamy) for 20 long years had EXACTLY ONE seat. If Modi wants nos. it has to be with AIDAMK - Coz DMK is gonna be massacred in this round.

2013 election results were not that difficult to predict. My experience says that anyone who predicts 'huge gains' for 'BJP' in TN is fibbing- coz BJP isn't fielding candidates there and their alliances are very lightweight there.

As I said, some stats may sound inflated, but they are at least based on actual voter samples. There is some likelihood of their predictions coming true or close.

As I said, some stats may sound inflated, but they are at least based on actual voter samples. There is some likelihood of their predictions coming true or close.

Dude, it's either biased or unbiased. If you are biasing it at any level, better to ignore it.

:sick: Rupeenews? That's sick :D :tup:
Way over the ones I posted about :hitwall:

Still try them - in some cases you will burst into laughter :D
ok will do :)

Back
Top Bottom