What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Well not sure about Amma or Didi but Jagan has made sure few days back that he will support any govt except Congress. If BJP goes around 210-220 on Its own, I don't see any problem in forming modi-led govt else they will have to drop Modi.
Will support anyone except Congress: Jagan | Jagan To Support Non-congress | No Support To Congress Jagan | YSR Congress Party | YSRCP Manifesto | TDP | Andhrawishesh.com

If Modi is dropped am hoping the M.P CM i forgot his name...becomes PM

Well not sure about Amma or Didi but Jagan has made sure few days back that he will support any govt except Congress. If BJP goes around 210-220 on Its own, I don't see any problem in forming modi-led govt else they will have to drop Modi.
Will support anyone except Congress: Jagan | Jagan To Support Non-congress | No Support To Congress Jagan | YSR Congress Party | YSRCP Manifesto | TDP | Andhrawishesh.com

BJP has come so far that it cannot take a step back now. Whatever (I repeat) whatever no. of seats BJP & NDA allies win will be LARGELY b'coz of Modi's hardwork, Many people have voted for MODI rather than BJP/NDA. That's why now they cannot make a compromise as people will get really angry with BJP. People of India will be ready for a re-election, but now there can be no compromise on Modi. PERIOD.

P.S. Just like the people of India voted for Vajpayee during the late 90s.

70% voter turnout in Vadodara till 5pm. Modi headed for a record victory margin.

Sharad yadav seems to be loosing big... What a decision by nitish...

Yeah I saw repeated references to this 543 or whatever. Just WTF is this site supposed to be.
5forty3 collects voter samples across different polling booths and at different times of the day and extrapolates their sample results to the total voter count. A fairly accurate assessment can be gleaned from their reports. But they are indeed pro-BJP, and hence the numbers indeed sound a bit inflated at places. But discount their projections at your own risk.:)

I would personally prefer Parrikar though Shivraj Singh Chouhan is not the worst candidate. However the likeliest in such a scenario would be Rajnath Singh who has been hoping precisely for such a situation.

Then I guess It would be either Advani or Rajnath Singh himself. Though I guess we are being very hypothetical here. Modi looks very much confirmed for now as BJP seems to be doing very good.

5forty3 collects voter samples across different polling booths and at different times of the day and extrapolates their sample results to the total voter count. A fairly accurate assessment can be gleaned from their reports. But they are indeed pro-BJP, and hence the numbers indeed sound a bit inflated at places. But discount their projections at your own risk.:)

Just Got a Call from Dr. Patil - You Are HIRED!! :tup:

I'm referring to vote share which is why I clearly made the distinction(i.e. if they don't breach the seat barrier). Even if TMC & AIADMK(I think that some of her vote share might have gone to the NDA thereby helping the DMK) win massively, they will be very wary of tying up with someone who may be a threat(at some later date) in their own states.

Dude AIADMK and TMC will win hands down. There will be headway for the BJP in either of these states. Either modi ties up with them else getting the nos. will be a problem

Free publicity for modi.... Congress and its stooges have seriously lost it. They are ensuring that on every poll day Modi remains on TV day...

agree .... What happens after the FIR if you look at it legally ....

Back
Top Bottom