What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

if election commission and Sampath themselves are so biased, am worried about EVM rigging

I used to believe until 2 weeks ago that it is a done deal for NDA. But not exactly that sure now. The idea that NDA can just walk into power without at least one of the big regionals- Jaya, Trinamool or maybe some big Andhra party either in AP or Telangana- seems unlikely. Right now both Jaya and Mamta are spewing venom at modi (hands dripping with blood/ butcher etc.). Exactly who is the regional ally is unclear to me.

That's the crazy bit. The BJP spectacular increase in strength in Odisha, Bengal & TN might actually affect their chances of getting allies(assuming that they don't win on their own). If the BJP doesn't win enough seats in theses states on their own steam(NDA in TN), prospective allies might be wary of them . In Bihar, there seems to be a counter-consolidation happening (as too in U.P. but probably having a stronger impact in Bihar) . The BJP needs to win on their own, there might be no one with the strength or inclination to ally with them otherwise except for the A.P. parties who will all join in.

That's the crazy bit. The BJP spectacular increase in strength in Odisha, Bengal & TN might actually affect their chances of getting allies(assuming that they don't win on their own). If the BJP doesn't win enough seats in theses states on their own steam(NDA in TN), prospective allies might be wary of them . In Bihar, there seems to be a counter-consolidation happening (as too in U.P. but probably having a stronger impact in Bihar) . The BJP needs to win on their own, there might be no one with the strength or inclination to ally with them otherwise except for the A.P. parties who will all join in.

Eactly what rise is something I can't understand. There is no evidence that BJP has gained an inch in TN. Jaya is most definitely gonna thump each and every other party including DMK. Exactly what has BJP gained in TN then? Plus, the same in W Bengal- Trainamool is gonna take everyone to the cleaners. How exactly is BJP supposed to have 'gained' in these two states beats me.

Eactly what rise is something I can't understand. There is no evidence that BJP has gained an inch in TN. Jaya is most definitely gonna thump each and every other party including DMK. Exactly what has BJP gained in TN then? Plus, the same in W Bengal- Trainamool is gonna take everyone to the cleaners. How exactly is BJP supposed to have 'gained' in these two states beats me.

From 5forty3, from twiiter reports, from my frinds and from headlines today in TN all suggested that those who are under 40 largely voted for BJP especially after Jaya started spewing venom at MOdi

Are you writing this sitting home or you have actually travelled to places you are QUESTIONING?

This is what the WB own intelligence agency report says........

BJP can Win Darjeeling says WB State Intelligence Branch | Indian Gorkha

& if BJP is not at all a factor in WB & TN, than why the two ladies are targeting Modi when there main rivals are Left & DMK resp.??

From 5forty3, from twiiter reports, from my frinds and from headlines today in TN all suggested that those who are under 40 largely voted for BJP especially after Jaya started spewing venom at MOdi
Yeah I saw repeated references to this 543 or whatever. Just WTF is this site supposed to be.

I used to believe until 2 weeks ago that it is a done deal for NDA. But not exactly that sure now. The idea that NDA can just walk into power without at least one of the big regionals- Jaya, Trinamool or maybe some big Andhra party either in AP or Telangana- seems unlikely. Right now both Jaya and Mamta are spewing venom at modi (hands dripping with blood/ butcher etc.). Exactly who is the regional ally is unclear to me.
Well not sure about Amma or Didi but Jagan has made sure few days back that he will support any govt except Congress. If BJP goes around 210-220 on Its own, I don't see any problem in forming modi-led govt else they will have to drop Modi.
Will support anyone except Congress: Jagan | Jagan To Support Non-congress | No Support To Congress Jagan | YSR Congress Party | YSRCP Manifesto | TDP | Andhrawishesh.com

IF he is arrested is there a rule that you cannot be pm or be removed from being PM candidate

No, For that you need to be sentenced for more than 2 years in prison.

But he could not become PM while being incarcerated.

I'm referring to vote share which is why I clearly made the distinction(i.e. if they don't breach the seat barrier). Even if TMC & AIADMK(I think that some of her vote share might have gone to the NDA thereby helping the DMK) win massively, they will be very wary of tying up with someone who may be a threat(at some later date) in their own states.

Back
Top Bottom