What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Then I guess It would be either Advani or Rajnath Singh himself. Though I guess we are being very hypothetical here. Modi looks very much confirmed for now as BJP seems to be doing very good.

I would prefer you over rajnath. He was one of the main reason for downfall of bjp in up...

5forty3 collects voter samples across different polling booths and at different times of the day and extrapolates their sample results to the total voter count. A fairly accurate assessment can be gleaned from their reports. But they are indeed pro-BJP, and hence the numbers indeed sound a bit inflated at places. But discount their projections at your own risk.:)

Means they run a biased sample right?

agree .... What happens after the FIR if you look at it legally ....

Bhai, mere try to understand, no one can arrest a state CM without Presidential consent. EC has control only till the Model code of conduct is in place, after that this FIR will be lost & you cannot find it even if you launch a massive search operation :lol:

agree .... What happens after the FIR if you look at it legally ....

Nothing will happen. Its lost case for EC. White lotus is not party symbol and from what I have heard the PC was held more than 100 mtrs out of booth.

Bhai, mere try to understand, no one can arrest a state CM without Presidential consent. EC has control only till the Model code of conduct is in place, after that this FIR will be lost & you cannot find it even if you launch a massive search operation :lol:

Thank you...MEra Dimag Satia gaya hai 16nth May thak

Means they run a biased sample right?

Not really. They might simply tweak the variance parameters or project the best-case scenario. I have reasons to believe that the samples at least are taken diligently.

And not to forget, their 2013 Assembly election predictions weren't far off the mark, and further, they'd projected better returns for Congress than what actually happened.:)

I would prefer you over rajnath. He was one of the main reason for downfall of bjp in up...
I agree. Saanpnath Singh would be worst choice and people will feel cheated if anyone except Modi becomes PM.

Not really. They might simply tweak the variance parameters or project the best-case scenario. I have reasons to believe that the samples at least are taken diligently.

And not to forget, their 2013 Assembly election predictions weren't far off the mark, and further, they'd projected better returns for Congress than what actually happened.:)

2013 election results were not that difficult to predict. My experience says that anyone who predicts 'huge gains' for 'BJP' in TN is fibbing- coz BJP isn't fielding candidates there and their alliances are very lightweight there.

Back
Top Bottom