What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Any source of that context ? i would like to see it because no one should be no one's property , both are human beings plain and simple . Marriage does not make anyone a slave of the other .

The way i see it when having sex with a person(despite his gender) who is already married both the people should be held responsible( the married person more or so ) . The other person is equally responsible in his/her part for breaking the contract ..
Section 497 (Adultery) of the Indian Penal Code - The MYTH and the REALITY

It was passed in 1860, when Englad was at the height of prudery. And the law was clearly not passed to uphol the sanctity of marriage, for then it would equally apply to both genders.

--
its her choice to be with old ..
i agree with you they should waited till her divorce complete
but practically it take long yrs .. so does not make sense when 2 birds in pool of LSD..
Bill clinton case.. even US socierty which free and liberal dont accpet extra marital .. so we are too far ... and we should not accept too
Bill clinton won the 2nd term after that affair came out in print.
Ppl did forgive him and I guess that was some 10-15 yrs ago.
But as public figures I guess these politicians 've a moral responsibility towards our society.
BmZA__1CIAE9DYO.jpg

OMG!!!
I am shocked!!
As if Diggy has a POLITICAL IMAGE :rofl:
Well he's a congressi mouth piece and congress happens to be a political party. :-)
Thats all I meant.

Bill clinton won the 2nd term after that affair came out in print.
Ppl did forgive him and I guess that was some 10-15 yrs ago.
But as public figures I guess these politicians 've a moral responsibility towards our society.

OMG!!!
I am shocked!!

Well he's a congressi mouth piece and congress happens to be a political party. :-)
Thats all I meant.
--
Biill accpeted live that he is gulty..
that why he still rule hearts their
even obama took his help in campaign

some people think it should be legal to have sex with married people , i grossly disapprove
Thats against the law already.
And I kinda approve.If you're married to somebody then having a physical relationship with another person is cheating the person you're married to.
It should be a punishable offense.

Because animals are not capable of giving consent. Only sex between consenting partners should be allowed.

not if one of them is married .... absolutely not....having sex with married people should stay illegal , such a move of legalizing this will destroy the family system ...

Because animals are not capable of giving consent. Only sex between consenting partners should be allowed.
-- dear who told you animal dont give conset,,,,...:-)
dont want go beyond .. or
see discovery special show on sex. yes..its there ..scientific only :-).. no sunny :p:
or animal planet ..after 11 .pm

Thats against the law already.
And I kinda approve.If you're married to somebody then having a physical relationship with another person is cheating the person you're married to.
It should be a punishable offense.
--
is it any which punish extra martial sex.. seems diffuclt in india..
Female can cahge for rape but not for any consensual act..

Back
Top Bottom